The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well winters suck in this part of the world.
this is a before pic

I get a rental (coverd by insurance) Pontiac Bonneville a 240hp V6 beast...< did not like it very much but its a free ride, beats a POS that i would have from the shop.

and here we have my alty under the knife

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
nice! I guess you got a free car wash with the repairs!? :p

almost all rentals suck. steering is loose and sloppy and they all have that cushy super soft suspension that doesn't let you feel the road at all.

·
Speed Ricer
1,198 Posts
damn, but ur car looks good now. and rentals do suck until u find out how much fun it is to **** one up, oh and not all suck cause they do offer maximas and altimas at some places

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
Adiltima said:
damn, but ur car looks good now. and rentals do suck until u find out how much fun it is to **** one up, oh and not all suck cause they do offer maximas and altimas at some places

yes rental cars do suck but damns its hella fun to do things that you would never think of doing in your own car...:D

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the comments. they vacumed it, washed it and buffed it. Its a familly auto body<from Germany>"Euro-Tech" does excellent work at a very reasonable price.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RobbieCOOL said:
damn, how long they take?
what % tint??
not sure about the tint, It was on the car when I bought it. It took him just about two weeks. Nissan dealer took a long time to bring in the parts.. by the way how do you measure tint?

·
Banned
270 Posts
The % is how much sun goes through......like 5%, 20%, 40% etc.....the lower # is the darkest

1 - 15 of 15 Posts