The Nissan Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Behold the Power of HID!!
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have, or can scan a copy (does the repair manual have this??) of the wiring diagram for the headlamp?? Or does anyone know how does the wiring (like what wire controls Hi Beam, and controls Lo beam) work for our single bulb Hi/Lo beam headlight? Im tryin to do some research for a conversion...thanx for any help!!

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
14,715 Posts
I think flarearrow asked the same and I posted the scan... do a search in General for Flarearrow and Victor and maybe Foglight or light

its in here somewhere.

·
*Member*
23 Posts
Or you can just call your local Nissan Dealer and ask for the skimatics of the headlights, they should have it:D

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
i hate the wiring diagrams....
u can borrow my service manual if u wanna come pick it up. i don't have a scanner.
Jay

·
Alcoholic
372 Posts
Just go to pep boys and buy a test light and test each wire!!!! very simple!!! will come very handy in the future too.. i think they like 10$ or something..

·
Official Troll
2,695 Posts
Just wondering.... What are you trying to do?

I asked victor for the fog wiring diagram because I'm trying to rewire the factory fogs so they can be independent of the low beams. The factory fogs are only work when the ow beams are on.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
14,715 Posts
flarearrow said:
Just wondering.... What are you trying to do?

I asked victor for the fog wiring diagram because I'm trying to rewire the factory fogs so they can be independent of the low beams. The factory fogs are only work when the ow beams are on.
damn.. yours was the fogs only? hmmm I thought the lights were there too... oh well, I might scan em in on the weekend.. if I reformat the computer right.

·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im trying to figure out how to adapt our wiring to the Audi A4 Headlamps.

·
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Y thank you PoisonFist...now tell me can a "Test Light" do that!! I asked for a wiring diagram cause I wanted a wiring diagram! If i wanted to know positive and ground...i wouldnt even of asked!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts