The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FORZA ITALIA
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you guys can help me out on this one,

So recently, I installed a koss CD player that was on sale from crappy tire for 99.99 on my sister's 91 festiva, all audi cable are correct, just the 12v+, ground and 12V+ memory wires are left, blindly i connected them as even the haynes manuel gave me no insight. The cd player worked and i was all happy. Tonight, i took the car for a spin when i realized that the winshield washer led's, daytime running lights, rear lights, and H.U.D. lights do not work, cd player i fully functional. Guys please if anything, i'll get pics 2morro morning.

·
Mine's bigger than yours
401 Posts
yeah check the fuses, one time i was installing a cd player and somehow blew a fuse under the hood that controlled all of the driving lights and such...

·
0 to 4.3 in 60 seconds
491 Posts
yep actually a few weeks before my alternator went, i blew a fuse that controlled everything electronic. had to drive w/ no guages, no system, no turn signals, and no brake lights to the nissan dealer to buy a new one. the ford prolly has a similar fuse i would guess. wow i pretty much just repeated what sleepa said, cept different story. lol

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
XXX ALTIMA said:
Hope you guys can help me out on this one,

Tonight, i took the car for a spin when i realized that the winshield washer led's, daytime running lights, rear lights, and H.U.D. lights do not work, cd player i fully functional. Guys please if anything, i'll get pics 2morro morning.
91 festivas came H.U.D?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts