The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ,so I have started my next mod installing mirrors with turn signals ,have the left one installed easy ,ran a wire down to the footwell with the wiring harness.

Now the problem been searching for hours, I want to tap the wiring harness on the floor not the taillights ,cant find a specific topic or diagram of the correct wire colors ,can any one provide these colors without just saying tap the taillights?
Thank You.
View attachment 78818 View attachment 78826
Picking the covers up tomorrow from the paint shop.

2014 Altima SS

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well color code is imposible to find so Im running wires from the tailllights more pics latter
2014 Altima SS

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
That looks like it might be a camera in picture two on the outside of the mirror. I had one on my Accord that showed the right side of the car whenever I turned on the right turn signal. I certainly do miss that feature. Nice work, I wish I had your talent and I would do the same on my SV.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks like it might be a camera in picture two on the outside of the mirror. I had one on my Accord that showed the right side of the car whenever I turned on the right turn signal. I certainly do miss that feature. Nice work, I wish I had your talent and I would do the same on my SV.
no camera just the led turn signal,that would be a good option

2014 Altima SS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts