The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching for this, but I didnt find much. I just wanna know if the wires that come out of the part I boxed in yellow come from near my brake pedal. I'm trying to hook up some interior neons, and I just wanna run the wire through an existing hole rather than drill them. Thanks in advance for the help.

By the way. Sorry for stealing the pic of the engine from whoevers it is. I dont have my car at the moment so I cant take a pic of mine.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope. As I said, I dont have my car at the moment. I'm getting the alignment fixed cause i made the mistake of letting my mom use it for a day. Am I assuming correctly that the wires from there come out near the brake pedal?

·
carputer owns you
766 Posts
hmm good luck running wire through there. I tried for 1 hour to snake a wire in there to now avail. run your wire through the tire fenderwell. Follow the hood releace cable and you will find a place where you c an run wire.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wuz planning on snaking a wire down it, then tieing the other wire to it and pulling it up if thats a way to get the wiring to my battery. I'll try ur way first tho. thanks.

·
2005 3.5 SE Balck MT
177 Posts
When I insatlled my DDE's and a swithc on my 05 Alti I ran the wires like DJKhan said. Take off the Driver said tire and remove the fender wall. Behind that you wil see a rubber grommet that comes right thru under the driver side dash. Pice of cake and it is a very easy and clean install. Very little wire showing once you get to the battery.
Ther are other ways of doing it, but if you want to go direct to the battery I think this is the cleanest and easiest way to do it. (IMO)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts