The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow, I interview for a position at Microsoft in Charlotte, NC. I was fired on July 11th and have been struggling to find work since then and then this falls in my lap today. I was overwhelmed to say the least. They seem very interested so we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frea_Kanata said:
take them down from the inside!!!!!!!!!1

in still bitter for Win 98.
LOL I just want some stock options. Especially while they're slightly down.

(Im still kicking myself for not buying 10,000 pre-IPO shares of red hat stock that I had in my hands) :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
djsassan said:
good luck, only if you get me a free copy of Quickbooks.
how about I'll see what I can do? (even though it's made by Intuit, not Microsoft LOL)

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, thanks to all who said good luck because I got it! I passed the skills assessment with the consulting agency and was invited back for a sitdown interview tomorrow with 3 people from Microsoft.

This is for a 6mo contract-to-perm position. And I was told Microsoft likes to keep its good employees and she said most of the people we place at microsoft end up getting offered a full time job at the end of their contract.

So...Im stoked. WHOOOO!

·
T-$ pennies bish
2,965 Posts
AWESOME!!!! You will get it! I was out of work for 3 months last summer after working for them for 3.5 years...company had to close their office! I am at a new place now and I got a 6k Pay raise when i started here. So I can't complain how things finally worked out. Again if you impressed them in the beggining and did well with the testing you will get this job. Leave Salary Negotiable!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts