The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,269 Posts
Yellow is one of my favorite colors on a car..But, I am not feeling it on that car

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
omfg....what the hell...can someone go to chatanooga(sp?) and kick that guys ass please.....First off, THE WING FROM HELL!!! what the hell is he thinking...that thing is so freakin' ugly and look at how much he paid for it? what a wack-job! Second, can someone say banana....my dad's old canary yellow 1981 lincoln had a better yellow on it....that yellow is just too bright to make it look sporty..looks more like a damn banana....who is this guy....i think he must be ashamed to post cuz i've never seen him b4 and i don't blame him. What a dumbass!

·
Da Shiznit
1,117 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
omfg....what the hell...can someone go to chatanooga(sp?) and kick that guys ass please.....First off, THE WING FROM HELL!!! what the hell is he thinking...that thing is so freakin' ugly and look at how much he paid for it? what a wack-job! Second, can someone say banana....my dad's old canary yellow 1981 lincoln had a better yellow on it....that yellow is just too bright to make it look sporty..looks more like a damn banana....who is this guy....i think he must be ashamed to post cuz i've never seen him b4 and i don't blame him. What a dumbass!
Please don't hold back on me, Let us know exactly how you feel.......:lol:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Fubar, you got brass ones. Looks awesome. I can live without the wing though. Stock wing may look better. JMO.

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
Well, I can almost feel it, as I owed an Yellow Mustang, but yellow on an Altima...not my favorite color I can tell you that, but let's just imagine for a second this car would be without the wing, with nice 18's, chrome preferably, and lowered with a really dark tint, it could actually look nice....!! but it's too bone stock right now, and the wing, please have someone steal the thing...!!! if that's possible...!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Uummm...I don't know if I'm feeling this. Well, the wing is fugly, plain and simple. The yellow......uumm...i dont know. I LOVE yellow IS 300's but I'm not sure if yellow is the right color on an Alty. I don't think I like it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just hope he ment $280 for that wing because good god I would rather wipe my ass with that money and have shit all over it then have that shit on my car. JMHO.

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
nissan2k2 said:
if it had some chrome rims and some dark tint, minus the wing. but im not gonna travel and kick his ass. jezz. now whos the wacko
i guess i'd be the wacko...but shit...look at it!!! I have good reason for hating it. Now, with chrome rims and dark tint it would make the yellow stand out even more, making the car look even more like a damn banana........give me that damn engine, wasting a 3.5 the way he did.

·
Long Time Caller
1,951 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
i guess i'd be the wacko...but shit...look at it!!! I have good reason for hating it. Now, with chrome rims and dark tint it would make the yellow stand out even more, making the car look even more like a damn banana........give me that damn engine, wasting a 3.5 the way he did.

agreed

·
Registered
256 Posts
i like the yellow, always did, i would rather the stillen yellow, but still he dared to be different, minus the wing, good job.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.