The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my office, there are about 100 employees. Not a big office by any means. But, out of those 100 people, there are only ~15 guys (myself included). There are four restrooms, 2 for the guys, 2 for the women.

At lunch, i hang out with a group of maybe 15-20 people (mostly women for obvious reasons). We constantly talk about the craziest stuff (sex and sexual "events" being one of the top ones. lol) Todays topic was the womens bathrooms in this place. Well, it seems that the women are nasty as hell in them. For one, they constantly find floaters in the toilets. They find crap on the flush handle, alot of the women here do not wash their hands, tampons are left lieing around or in the toilets (sometimes causing them to backup) and to top it all off... sometimes they find crap on the actualy toilet seat. Not logs or anything, but smears :ugh:

To say the least, i was completly shocked to hear all of this. I have yet to see any of these things (well, maybe a tampon, lol...) done in a mens bathroom in a corporate office. wtf is up with women?! lol. I always pictured their bathrooms all nice and clean. :confused:

To the women here: Is this a typical bathroom that you encounter? I was so shocked...

Oh and BTW, i finally have seen guys brush their teeth in the bathrooms around here. I alway sjust shake my head, especially if i'm at the urinal 3 feet away form them, lol.

·
Who is your daddy ?
275 Posts
It's not that bad where i work. :D

Our women's bathroom broke about a month ago (they just fixed it), so women had to use men's bathroom. I can't say that it got dirtier. Yes there were shitload of tampons, but there were no shitsicles or any of that exotic stuff.

But it was uncool when you're trying to piss and someone knocking very loud on the door yellin' "is anyone there".

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
I hear the same from my wife and other women. I used to never want to take my girls into a public men's room but my wife always assured me that they are cleaner than the women's rooms. :ugh:

·
Resistance is futile
3,202 Posts
When you are a single dad, taking your toddler girl into the mens room is the only choice. I never had any problems with bad filth. She's 7 now and goes into the ladies room herself. I'll have to ask her if she sees bad messes sometimes.

1,407 Posts
lizzy494 said:
I have been in some nasty bathrooms. Don't know why.....
Cause you are a dirty dirty girl.

That is why we love you. :D

·
Resistance is futile
3,202 Posts
Al Bundy's Friend Griff said:
Cause you are a dirty dirty girl.

That is why we love you. :D
You disappoint me, Griff - we count on you to post somethiing to Lizzy like:
"Well get in there a clean that shit up! And get me a beer on the way"
:D

1,407 Posts
Every once and a while I likes my womens to be a little dirty ;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
I don't blame them 100%...if you ask most of the women, they will tell you that they don't sit on the seat...they squat. They just can't aim. LoL. I'm the type of guy that waits till I get home to take a shit. I can't do it in the public bathrooms.

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kierandill said:
You disappoint me, Griff - we count on you to post somethiing to Lizzy like:
"Well get in there a clean that shit up! And get me a beer on the way"
:D
LMFAO! :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts