The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Maybe not. he made his b/u lights his turn signals and his turn signals his b/u lights

·
Registered
25 Posts
hmm, depends on county and cop, but i dont know really, either way, i think it looks dumb, however i do like his muffler, what kind is it??

·
Registered
28,959 Posts

Illegal?

Yes (in CA).

1. The turn signal must blink amber/yellow or red.

(a) Any turn signal system used to give a signal of intention to turn right or left shall project a flashing white or amber light visible to the front and a flashing red or amber light visible to the rear.

(b) Side-mounted turn signal lamps projecting a flashing amber light to either side may be used to supplement the front and rear turn signals. Side-mounted turn signal lamps mounted to the rear of the center of the vehicle may project a flashing red light no part of which shall be visible from the front.

(c) In addition to any required turn signal lamps, any vehicle may be equipped with supplemental rear turn signal lamps mounted to the rear of the rearmost portion of the driver's seat in its rearmost position.

(d) In addition to any required or authorized turn signal lamps, any vehicle may be equipped with supplemental rear turn signal lamps that are mounted on, or are an integral portion of, the outside rearview mirrors, so long as the lamps flash simultaneously with the rear turn signal lamps, the light emitted from the lamps is projected only to the rear of the vehicle and is not visible to the driver under normal operating conditions, except for a visual indicator designed to allow monitoring of lamp operation, and the lamps do not project a glaring light.
Also I remember reading somewhere that light covers are illegal here in CA as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ry, looks very different, but im not sure
i would try doing that on my wheels.

my the way...are your back up lites used
as your turn signals.??:cool:

·
aim: Nism025
1,680 Posts
yes my clear reverse lights are now my turning signals, and the amber part of the lights under the paint is transparent so people can also still see me backing out. oh yeah and the exhaust is in my signature.

·
aim: Nism025
1,680 Posts
hey justballin, what do you mean the headlights? you don't like the cleared out looks? or did you mean the backlights? trust me on the exhaust that [email protected]#$%% is LOUD! i'm thinking about buying another one pretty soon, anybody want it?

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
taillights are fugly, that exhaust is just sexy, the hood is fugly, all n all, im 50/50 on the looks...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kaz :
What happened to the hood?
And I hope you dont think I was clownen your ride, just thought it was diffrent and wanted some others opinons.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Man, whats with the hood? The lights:confused: Not sure. Different. Cleanit up and paint it nice, nice and you'll have it looking sweet:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
those tail lites sure are different,
i would be hard pressed to follow that look.
but it is different...and if you feel good about it,
then it's good!!

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
:ugh:Why ? ? Why ? What did the Alti do to you for you to inflict such a wretched crime to it :confused: I left Honda just to not be associated with the whole riced out cheap look ! If you wanna go after the cheap ricey look, why not just get a 90's civic ?:dunno: Everyone, please bow your heads and pray for that Alti's safe return to a normal car someday:( BTW whats an MSL ? Is that a model I overlooked when purchasing my Altima :thumbsdow

1 - 20 of 42 Posts