The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Disproportionate Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not the original color I wanted, but at least I don't have to drive 1300 miles. Wendy Dieter at North Texas Nissan and Ed (their vehicle locater) hit a home-run (thanks Se-rious!!)

They found a car that was already loaded and prepped to go from Tennessee to a dealer in Kansas. They managed to snag that car and they are rerouting it to Texas at no extra cost other than original destination fee.

Silver, with charcoal interior
5 spd
abs
Premium leather package
Side sills
Wind deflector
in-cabin microfilter
floor mats

And the good news is, it's right off the line!! (the other car I was going to get in North Carolina had 105 miles on it :sad: ).

They said the car should be here within two weeks!! Not soon enough for the Mar 15 meet, but hey, it's better than 3 months!

Anyone else who's looking for 5spd abs, I found a few other cars: Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, Arizona, California, and even one in Texas. Holler if you're interested

·
Long Time Caller
1,951 Posts
great. congratulations, but im getting tired of these kinda post. get the car, take a picture, post it and ask a question.
but still, much congrats

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
nissan2k2 said:
great. congratulations, but im getting tired of these kinda post. get the car, take a picture, post it and ask a question.
but still, much congrats
If you're getting that tired of someone elses post of excitement, why don't you NOT read it and move on?

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Alright!!!!!!!! Congrats:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Aquineas,

Which Altimas did you find in North Carolina. I live about 90 miles away from Charlotte, NC and I am interested. I know that I am going to wait on the 2004 model though. It is so close to coming out, and I might as well wait. I want an updated interior. I hope ABS will become standard as well.

·
Disproportionate Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Maxamillion, check out Modern Nissan in Winston Salem (that was the white Altima I was gonna have shipped or go get).

White with blonde interior, 5sp,ABS,Leather Sport package, no side sills. Phone number 336-767-8206. If you talk to them don't tell 'em I got the other Alti though; I was gonna break the news to 'em gently on Monday (I had been dealing with a decent salesperson there, Adam Powell).

It's funny that during the Altima decision process (when I was still debating about the Honda Accord), I wanted a silver Alti. Then my wife talked me into a pewter one with blonde interior. Then when I found this white one, I kept thinking how good a white alti with blonde interior would be. Now that I'm getting the silver, I'm sorta wishing it was pewter or white. figures :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts