The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah can i have a chicken burrito with extra sour cream and guac please. thanks a ton.

·
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heh, no im at home, work is slinging burritos now. **** computers, i'm much happier working with friends than sitting behind a desk.

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
Phil Blunts said:
heh, no im at home, work is slinging burritos now. **** computers, i'm much happier working with friends than sitting behind a desk.
i am SO right there with you. holy shit.
i came to the conclusion today, actually, that i really don't give two shits about my job. the ONLY thing they do for me is the paycheck thing (well, and benefits, but you know what i mean). i honestly wouldn't be upset if i got fired tomorrow. hell, i would probably go out and be a waitress (like i always said i wouldn't because i don't like customer service) and make more money that i ever have with shitty ass desk jobs.
no free .net though; i'd miss that. blaaaaaarg.

·
Banned
2,658 Posts
are you gonna yell at me for leaning over the sneeze gaurd like the rest of them? its not my fault they cant understand me and I have to point really close...

·
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mexican food is garbage. i never understand how people eat the shit we serve, nothin but a heart attack on a plate.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts