The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pos Performance Pres.
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
welp i went to Englishtown race track in english town new jersey to see how my new intake worked wel unfortunately my best time tonight was a sucky 16.8 but there worst is yet to happen on the way home someone decided to pull out infront of me then she saw i was coming and stopped in the middle of the ****ing lane i swear women cant drive for shit. anyways i slammed on my brakes and was able to stop with in feet. unfortunately my friend behind be didnt he rear ended me at 20-25 mph were all ok thankg god but my altima is ****ed up the pumper fell off and the trunk wont close right and my left tailight is cracked in half. im estimating 4-5000 in damage. but thanks for listening be careful driving guys if i hit that lady i possibly wouldnt be able to be typing this post. but just becareful when driving cause there ARE bad drivers out there.
thanks fo' yo time

·
Tofu Shop Owner
781 Posts
djsassan said:
time for a body kit
An accident is a great excuse to do something drastic to your car. :D

Did you get that lady's license plate? You can at least report unsafe driving on her part... file a police traffic report... and you have your friend to "back up" your story. :D

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Altima5298 said:
[B but just becareful when driving cause there ARE bad drivers out there.[/B]
Like your friend who rear-ended you? You stopped without hitting anyone, why not your friend? His insurance should take care of everything.

·
Just another ricer
777 Posts
PT said:

Did you get that lady's license plate? You can at least report unsafe driving on her part... file a police traffic report... and you have your friend to "back up" your story. :D
/'
He could do that but then he would have to go to court and say what she looked like blah blah...just to prove it was her. Trust me, been there before. Glad to hear everyone's okay though. Good to know there are more fellow NJ members everyday :D

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Its not women cant drive..

People cant drive in general. Especially here in PA. Either they drive to slow or too fast. I hate when someones driving 40 in a 55. Or friggen cuts you off just to go slower.

·
10,373 Posts
Re: Re: Its not women cant drive..

mrdeucie said:
I hate that. If you're gonna cut me off burn me at least.
EXACTFRIKKENLY!! When i cut someone off, i always get on the gas as much as i can. Frikken' people man, they cut you off and go SLOWER. wtf was the point?!?!

·
H.N.I.C.
2,666 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Its not women cant drive..

Chris said:

EXACTFRIKKENLY!! When i cut someone off, i always get on the gas as much as i can. Frikken' people man, they cut you off and go SLOWER. wtf was the point?!?!
that is why i pray that i never buy a shot gun...
soooo many people woulda got it..
especially since i been hit or bumped like 8 times.......

how do u bump someone in the burger king line...
or freakin' hit em at a stop light or in the parking lot.....
:eek: :rolleyes: :mad:

·
1993 GXE
14 Posts
hey dawg, if it makes you feel better i been in 5 accidents in less than a year. crash my monte carlo twice with new 17" irocs and loaded engine, had that for 2 weeks. crash my stanza 1 week after painting. someone smash my altimas fender while tryin to park his drunk ass in a strip club parkin lot. and just yesterday some dude rear ended my work truck, no loss for me there though.
shit happens.........for often for some.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts