The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a shitty day so far, I got to work and felt very ill and left to come home and lay down, on the way, in pain and not really paying 100% attention I passed a unmarked cruiser, 64 in a god damn 50. I pleaded for him to let me off with a warning, I begged, I'm saving to buy a house, please sir. "Too bad, I already wrote the ticket" $163.50 :( I swear on my life I had no clue how fast I was going, all I know was I was in pain and totally not looking at it.

So, I guess I go to traffic school to get the points removed... what will happen to my insurance?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Even if the cop is the most flaming gayfag in the town and he has a crush on you, and you offer him a blow job, even then, if the ticket is already written, it's too late.

·
Banned
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I suspect it could have been worse. Oh well, life goes on. Traffic school, no points on liscense, no insurance raised, everything ok.

If only I had been conscious of what I was doing.

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
I guess it would be mean to post You got Served pic....

Sorry bobby, shit happens and you slip in it, you gotta get up, brush yourself off and try again, try again.. :)

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
you can always go to court and try to get it dismissed, even with probation. The judge is more likely to listen to your pleas, and the cop will have to back up your story that you said you were sick and just wanting to get home. Worth a shot, better than paying out the cash for both the ticket and the driving school. Also, the charge and points do still go on your license and the insurance may still look at that (i.e., they don't just look at the points total, they see the whole thing).

·
<----Just say NO to Drugs
1,621 Posts
dont call your insurance. they wont know until they run your license again. so DO NOT tell them, they may never know. depends on the company. also if they do find out, that would not be until renewal time anyways

1,407 Posts
Boo hoo. Try $6000 in attorney fees to try and get your niece back in to the custody of her father and to keep him out of jail in a weeks time.

·
Sonique Xtrordinaire
584 Posts
DMV points have NOTHING to do with insurance underwriting. The ticket isnt removed from your record when you go to traffic school. Depending on your company you may not see a raise at all as most companies dont check EVERY renewal. Who's ur company i can check there records in terms of increases.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts