1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
NO!!!!!

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
I say they look good, if they come in 18's and if you can get them without that red F1 tag on the bottom of the wheel....!!

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
only if u get 19's or bigger

·
Altima Crazy!!!
417 Posts
i dont think so..... look kinda like old mercedes wheels to me, but i dunno....
just wondering what the bolt pattern on our wheels is?? i herd its 5 1/2 or something like that.....

·
1,244 Posts
FOE20 said:
i like the C7 on the top right (aka, motegi mr7, konig tantrum, etc...) but they are too common.

i'm trying to find rims that are a little different on our alts. i'm thinking 10-spoke. haven't seen any yet. what do you guys honestly think of these in 18's (different center-caps are available).

http://www.bigwheels.net/wheelshow.jsp?modelid=32

i usually see rims like these on "sportier" cars (eclipse, prelude,...) but i think my car might be able to pull it off (pro-kit, sills, lip, etc...)? a local shop had em and i put the wheel beside my tire and i kinda liked it. They're cheap too!

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
turrifik said:
i like the C7 on the top right (aka, motegi mr7, konig tantrum, etc...) but they are too common.

i'm trying to find rims that are a little different on our alts. i'm thinking 10-spoke. haven't seen any yet. what do you guys honestly think of these in 18's (different center-caps are available).

http://www.bigwheels.net/wheelshow.jsp?modelid=32

i usually see rims like these on "sportier" cars (eclipse, prelude,...) but i think my car might be able to pull it off (pro-kit, sills, lip, etc...)? a local shop had em and i put the wheel beside my tire and i kinda liked it. They're cheap too!
I like them but $171.20 per wheel + shipping for a Primax
wheel? :eek:
That's too much for Primax...
If memory serves...Primax is the "sport" division of Prime Wheels
Inc.
This company is on the lower rung of wheel companies.
Usually the wheels you see displayed at Sears, Pep Boys, etc...

·
1,244 Posts
SE-Rious said:
I like them but $171.20 per wheel + shipping for a Primax
wheel? :eek:
That's too much for Primax...
If memory serves...Primax is the "sport" division of Prime Wheels
Inc.
This company is on the lower rung of wheel companies.
Usually the wheels you see displayed at Sears, Pep Boys, etc...
yeah i know. the only reason i'm considering them is because they're cheap. they're about 210cdn/wheel (= about 140usd). i know i'm getting a lower quality rim, but the only other ones i like are momo quasar2's which are twice as much! and i don't think they'll be twice as nice/good.

i'm really curious to see what they'll look like on my car. hopefully the alty doesn't make them look like bicycle wheels.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
turrifik said:
i'm really curious to see what they'll look like on my car. hopefully the alty doesn't make them look like bicycle wheels.
Get the right sized tire and a drop and they wont.
I've got 245/45/18 and the wells are filled quite nicely!:)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts