The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
THE BYRD MAN DADDY
217 Posts
i dont really like neon lights, but it said it will last up to 20 years.....doesnt sound like a cheap pep boys neon light

·
Registered
39 Posts
Altima2.5S03 said:
i dont think they are made for outdoor use......
Altima-02 said:
.......no
Why wouldn't it work? 12 volts is 12 volts...

Google seems to think different as well Link

As long as you could keep the inverter free of water and the light from extreme vibration I can see why this wouldn't work. I was thinking that a white CC would make a great underhood light. Also you could eaisly mount them in the footwells or under the seats if that was the effect you were looking for.

There cheap enough so even if it didn't work in the car you could always use it as a case light for your PC.

RCook

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I'm not into neon lights but I have seen some members rides with them on. However, mounting those neon lights externally is not allow here where I live. I have seen them mounted for the subs and amps and they look good.

·
Ar Dont Do That
297 Posts
I have a friend at another school who is gay and made me install those in his Camry...he has all different colors...

neon lights in south florida mean ur probobly puerto rican or gay like my friends sake (hes really gay, a nice kid..i have nothing against it)...

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Cool, I was looking for a nice neon to put over my subs in the trunk. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts