The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
6,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a very very very exciting day for everyone within the general Nissan community, specifically for us Altima drivers (yes, I have an Altima, I will take a pic tonite, so you guys don't ask anymore :) ). Anyway, the CAI project is done 100 %, and as rough as the road has been we are completely done with the original mold. Tomorrow morning, we will be Dyno testing this at Pro-Dyno (world reknown dyno place in Tempe, AZ), and will be putting the Place Racing CAI vs stock vs our design. We've got our fingers crossed, as after driving Roger (SPL Hertz's) vehicle, I damn near pissed my pants. Guys this is gonna rock. Numbers will show, or we're back to the drawing board. I am going to take pics tomorrow at the Dyno place, so you all can see what is going on (sorry no pics of the intake itself, but a few SELECT members have seen the intake and think that the design is absolutely KICK ASS)....
So, tomorrow night, we will go ahead and get some pics up, as well as dyno results. Everyone wish us good luck, as we have put a lot of time into this project. If everything turns out the way we want, the INTAKES WILL BE IN FULL PRODUCTION STARTING MONDAY OF NEXT WEEK. Thank you all for the concerns, and questions, and everything else you all have brought on!!!!! We do this for you.

·
$ make my Engine go Round
1,210 Posts
um I really don't need to say this but you rock the party that can rock my body anytime :) hehe can't wait bro you know I will order one the second they are produced since I've pm'd you about every 2 hours about them :D

·
U13 Drifter
1,136 Posts
you kick ass :)

i love hearing about new stuff coming out, good luck on the dyno tommorrow, can you test it as a cai and a wai?

·
they call me the butcher
4,232 Posts
i cant wait man i want a cai
how much money man?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.