The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
candy is dandy.
3,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the word on the fenders??? my body shop is literally waiting on these to come out cuz im having the whole front end molded.jeff? anything?:confused: :confused:

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
last time i saw he had the fronts already done

·
candy is dandy.
3,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frea_Kanata said:
yes, he is still working on the back...they must be really hard to get them to line up perfectly, and be symetrical on both sides.
you just have to make one side and flip it around and it will be symetrical to the other side,the only obstacle might be if the gas door was in the way of the fender.

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Peterson said:
Shut your gas door.
Seriously.........Who needs gas:p

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
IgNiTe said:
last time i saw he had the fronts already done
Actually he completely refinished them. He said they weren't good enough or something and wanted to get them perfect. Give it another few weeks. Well worth the wait.

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
stealthmode20 said:
Actually I am shipping the rear 1/4's from the black car to him this week, dont trip people its getting close
Why does he need the rear quarters?

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Spring is still 2 months away. He has my car till then. That's why I ask. Maybe he doesn't wanna scratch my paint? Where is Jeff anyways.....

·
candy is dandy.
3,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jaltima said:
Actually he completely refinished them. He said they weren't good enough or something and wanted to get them perfect. Give it another few weeks. Well worth the wait.
no doubt,jeff is the man when it comes to making sick ass kits but i was just wondering cuz i hadn't heard anything in a while.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
cant wait to see the results of Frea's car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts