The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the 15" ones w/ or w/o tires...................looking for a cheap price.........let me know..........thanks..............

-Robb-

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
which ones do u have?, w/ or w/o tires?, and how much?

-Robb-

·
DrUnKeN_TiGeR
608 Posts
I have a set of 2nd gen alloys with caps. No curb rashes on the wheels, just a few "scratches" from road construction. Besides that, the wheels are in excellent condition. What about $100 + shipping (no tires, just rims)? The wheels are just like the set on Altimavixen's ride. Sorry bro', I don't have a digi but here's a pic I found off the net:

http://www.internetautoguide.com/reviews/1998/1998_Nissan_Altima.html

Get back at me if you are intrested.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those are 15" right?
and can u find out how much shipping would be to 11367?
thanks.............

-Robb-

·
DrUnKeN_TiGeR
608 Posts
Hey Robb, heres the lowdown . . .

Were looking at $18.00 for parcel post per wheel. If you want insurance, it'll be $6.20 per wheel. This is just a rough estimate from USPS. So, shipping will be about $72.00 without insurance, $96.80 with insurance total.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks.......ill most likely take them...........can i let u know by next week..............

-Robb-

·
DrUnKeN_TiGeR
608 Posts
No problem. Just post back here when you have made your decision. BTW, I don't have a paypal account, so the payment has to be an M.O..

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no prob...........thanks...........:cool:

-Robb-

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey, dude with the rims; you said you have 3 sets???
I'm want a set of 15" alloys too. Can you find out shipping cost to L9C 3R5, ya in Canada.

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the help, it is much appreciated, but ive decided not to get them for now..........im just gonna wait until next winter b/c i want them for winter rims......................:cool:

-Robb-

·
u r below-me
249 Posts
i have some 16" se alloys for sale 300 shipped, if ur interested... with tires except they are low on tread except for one which is brand new

1 - 13 of 13 Posts