The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TopNotch FL President
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a nice pair of tails for the Altima. I have some chrome Altezzas now, but I am tired of the look. I am looking for some good to mint condition tails either SE-L, All red, or black/CF Altezzas. Please do not post unless you have one of these types for sale. I have cash-in hand just waiting on the right set. Let me know guys. :bigok:

As for the header and HIDs just let me know what you got and we can do some negotiations.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I have SE-Limited tails with the factory seals as well. I'm looking for $45 for the tails, $25 for the seals and whatever the shipping will cost, I'll have to find out when and if the deal goes through. You can respond on here or email at [email protected].
Jared

·
TopNotch FL President
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jared,

Wow it has been a long time since I've seen you post. I am interested in the SE-L tails. Let me know how much you are looking for shipped.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Well, I have a new job where I have internet access all day long. I just got done working 4 jobs at an average of a 120 hours a week for 8 months straight. In about a couple of months I'll have my own Mortgage Brokerage Firm and I'll have whatever time I want after the initial startup. I'm just waiting for my brokerage license which leaves me at the mercy of the state's speed in doing work.

·
Registered
842 Posts
As for the SE-Limited tails I have to find out shipping costs and get back to you with that. I've had these tails for awhile sitting in my garage and I was about to sell them to my friend but he's still up in the air about doing anything to his 99 altima gxe. Hopefully I'll have an answer for you by no later than Mid-next week. Send me an email with your phone number and I'll call you.
Later,
Jared

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am also looking for a set of SE-L's. Please give JGURU first dibs on any sets available. I'll take whatever is left over. Let me know the price is shipped.

I'm located in Vancouver, BC, Canada (postal code V6A 1M2). I prefer USPS for shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts