The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5th gen Altima
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to buy a rear diffuser for my 2015 altima, I'm also wondering if there are any other vehicle diffusers that would work with my 5th gen. It looks like the charger diffuser and the 7th gen maxima diffuser could work, also i think I read somewhere that somebody retrofitted the lexus IS diffuser on to their altima or maxima...any information would help out tremendously, thanks in advance.

Update:::
So I still have my 15 Altima but not in need of the rear diffuser anymore, I appreciate everyone who contacted me about the possibility of selling one. I did however buy a 2017 SV for my wife recently and am in the process of doing a few upgrades to it to just get it sitting right and to my liking. Looking in to getting a front lip and rear diffuser for itif anyone could possibly help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. If you or someone you know have one or the other for sale please contact me with the info. Also if you have a 2016-2018 SR spoiler preferably color code KAD(gun metallic) or a pair of the retrofitted headlight housings with the signature checkmark DRL I'd be very interested in hearing more about this so feel free to message me if you think you can help me out thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking to buy a rear diffuser for my 2015 altima, I'm also wondering if there are any other vehicle diffusers that would work with my 5th gen. It looks like the charger diffuser and the 7th gen maxima diffuser could work, also i think I read somewhere that somebody retrofitted the lexus IS diffuser on to their altima or maxima...any information would help out tremendously, thanks in advance.

Update:::
So I still have my 15 Altima but not in need of the rear diffuser anymore, I appreciate everyone who contacted me about the possibility of selling one. I did however buy a 2017 SV for my wife recently and am in the process of doing a few upgrades to it to just get it sitting right and to my liking. Looking in to getting a front lip and rear diffuser for itif anyone could possibly help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. If you or someone you know have one or the other for sale please contact me with the info. Also if you have a 2016-2018 SR spoiler preferably color code KAD(gun metallic) or a pair of the retrofitted headlight housings with the signature checkmark DRL I'd be very interested in hearing more about this so feel free to message me if you think you can help me out thanks.
Mr. Adriel got it, life span 7/10 contact him via [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts