The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

With about a thousand 2nd gen owners that recently completed the 00-01 light swap out there, there must be a lot members that are dying to unload their stock 98-99 head lights considering there is basically no demand for them on this forum.

Please post or PM your asking price including shipping to Canada. My postal code in Canad is L7A 2E1 which is just outside of Toronto. If the shipping cost to Canada is too high, I may be able to get someone in Western NY area to accept the package for me so please quote me a price to within USA as well.

If any potential sellers are from the Orlando FL area, I will be in Kissimmee later in September on vacation so may be we can hook up.

I am looking for both left & right side with all tabs intact and the lenses must be in good shape (not foogy or severely scratched).

Thanks

·
5spding soon...
1,377 Posts
good lookin dsmr, i've still got a set for sell if you want some...no corners though, just the headlights. let me know, they are in awesome shape

pictures can be found here
http://www.nissantalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=157309

All tabs are intact, the housings are uncracked and the lenses are pretty damn clear although I've never popped them for cleaning or anything. I was asking $90 shipped with 0 offers so I figure since you need them I'll let them go for $80 shipped.

·
Registered
989 Posts
i could use a new set as well if they are in very good shape, mine are very, very battered looking... theres one spot where it looks like someone tried to polish it with a dremmel or something, and scuffed the plastic up so bad its turned white in a couple spots! car was owned by a construction worker last, so theres lots of little chips and so forth on the front

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for posting.

Your prices is still quite high as I have seen them a lot cheaper on ebay and this forum like this one:

http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=147902

I don't expect $40 shipped since I'm in Canada so how about $50? Again, the demand for these lights are very low as you have found already.

Let me know if you want to lower your price.

the1snow1man said:
good lookin dsmr, i've still got a set for sell if you want some...no corners though, just the headlights. let me know, they are in awesome shape

pictures can be found here
http://www.nissantalk.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=157309

All tabs are intact, the housings are uncracked and the lenses are pretty damn clear although I've never popped them for cleaning or anything. I was asking $90 shipped with 0 offers so I figure since you need them I'll let them go for $80 shipped.

·
Registered
363 Posts
hey i got the driver's side assembly still.(sold the passenger siode off already) Head light and corner. i have no clue what shipping is, and i wont have time to check it till next week as i am going away for the weekend. But im looking to pick up 40-50 for the headlights, depending on the shipping. I ll try to get a shipping amount when i get to work

let me know if you are interested for the ONE side
-tratpop

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tratpop said:
hey i got the driver's side assembly still.(sold the passenger siode off already) Head light and corner. i have no clue what shipping is, and i wont have time to check it till next week as i am going away for the weekend. But im looking to pick up 40-50 for the headlights, depending on the shipping. I ll try to get a shipping amount when i get to work

let me know if you are interested for the ONE side
-tratpop
Thanks but I'm only interested in buying as a pair.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
i have some but they are missing the black back. the pieces of plastic. i will sell them for 30 shipped if you want them. let me know cause i have to get them from the body shop

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
coach said:
ken, you can have mine when I get a 2k/1 left side lense. :rolleyes:

I just won the right side one on ebay for $15.99.
Coach,

How much do you want for it? If I can pick it up locally & avoid shipping cost & duties, I would much prefer that.

Please PM me! How about a trade for my subs? (Brand New Infinity & Pioneer like the ones sold you before)

Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
I still don't have the left one so it might be a while. I'm not ready to drop $80+ for factory 2k/1 lenses. I'm waiting for something to hit ebay or for a member to sell me one in the thread I started in the OEM parts forum.

anyway, I don't need any more subs. I got one too many actually. :D

btw, my headlights aren't that great. lots of pitting from highway. might be able to buff it out though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts