The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I desperately need to get ahold of the emblems from a 2nd gen Altima. I need the front logo and the black frame, the back nissan logo, the letters spelling Altima and letters spelling GXE. Let me know something.

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
if someone explains how to debadge my car to me ill sell you the back logo, altima lettering and GLE how bout that!

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
lol i used a hair dryer and dental floss...

I have all the badges on my altima but the thing is 1 of the A's on altima is messed up.

What black frame?'

Why do you need them so bad anyways?

*mark

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going to paint them red with silver instead of silver with black. Need an extra set. Thanks bunches guys. Can you tell me how much you want for these?? I've got one chance to get them real cheap, but I'd rather do business with someone from .net. The black frame is the grill above the bumper. It's all one piece from what I know.

Trophy

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Ummm i really don't know how much to sell these for or anything but yeah the grill is all one peice but the Nissan thing itself comes off i know that...but yeah just offer and i'll see what i can do...if you want i'll take pics this weekend on the Damaged letter too..

*Mark

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you know if the long strip of metal under the nissan logo in the front comes off?? What I really want are all the "chrome" (yes I know they're all plastic) nissan and altima logos off a GXE. I will be repainting them and reinstalling on my car. Let me know and if you don't mind, I'd like to see what's wrong with the A.

Trophy

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
yes the front chrome off the front bumper comes off. It consists of i think 4 screws i think. I got bored 1 day and took it off. Looks cool at night but in the day looks pretty gay.

Also my cousin took his emblems off too and so did my other friend so i can get 2 sets if you want. A gxe set or a GLE set. My set is pretty shot but there's is in good condition still.

How much you want for a set eh?

*Mark

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Mark!!

I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Hit me up at [email protected] or on AIM. I'd like to talk price. I definitely want the GXE set.

TrophyCar

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
lol sorry man...i just cleaned it out now...but yeah hit me up on aim too if you want...i just tried but you're not on...

midnightnissan

drRrRr...lol jk pzzzzzz

*mark

·
Terrance and Phillip Show
1,378 Posts
those emblems are still up for grabs... ive never seen a 2nd gen with 1st gen badges... i think it would look sweet with the flat black even if you dont want the "altima" part... the "gxe is still the same... lemme know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts