The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB: 2.5/3.5 wheels

Looking for OEM wheels and/or tires for an 02/03 Altima. I need a second set for snow tires. I'll take steelies with or without hubs, 16's or 17's and all with or without tires. Please let me know how much you want for them as well.

Thanks!
'POWERZ'

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SE97Altima said:
check ebay
Maybe we should just close the for sale forum and have a link to eBay. :rolleyes:

Thanks to those that have replied. Anyone else have some stockers to get rid of???

·
1,373 Posts
POWERZ said:
Maybe we should just close the for sale forum and have a link to eBay. :rolleyes:

Listen noob. It was just a suggestion incase no one replys here.
And if you knew anything at all about this site and the for sale forum then you would see that ebay is thrown up alot by people as a suggestion incase no one has anything available thru altimas.net. In fact some people on this sight sell alot of things on ebay. So next time do some searching. And dont get cocky with people who you know nothing about. So just like the other guy you can STFU also, damn ignorant newbie.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SE97Altima said:
Listen noob. It was just a suggestion incase no one replys here.
And if you knew anything at all about this site and the for sale forum then you would see that ebay is thrown up alot by people as a suggestion incase no one has anything available thru altimas.net. In fact some people on this sight sell alot of things on ebay. So next time do some searching. And dont get cocky with people who you know nothing about. So just like the other guy you can STFU also, damn ignorant newbie.
Thanks for all your help. Did you really think that since I'm a 'noob' don't fill up this forum with bullshit 'check eBay' posts like you that I didn't know what ebay was?! I really appreciate all of your helpful insight. Your experience really shows.

FYI, before I posted I searched and contacted every one that said they had wheels for sale. I'm just checking to see who else has some and hadn't posted them. I've gotten plenty of relplies too, so apparently this for sale forum works. I guess I don't need to bid on eBay after all! And you think I'm the ignorant newbie... :rolleyes:

·
1,373 Posts
POWERZ said:
Thanks for all your help. Did you really think that since I'm a 'noob' don't fill up this forum with bullshit 'check eBay' posts like you that I didn't know what ebay was?! I really appreciate all of your helpful insight. Your experience really shows.

FYI, before I posted I searched and contacted every one that said they had wheels for sale. I'm just checking to see who else has some and hadn't posted them. I've gotten plenty of relplies too, so apparently this for sale forum works. I guess I don't need to bid on eBay after all! And you think I'm the ignorant newbie... :rolleyes:

First off I never said nor implied that you didnt know what ebay is.

Secondly you never said anything about doing any previous searches for wheels on altimas.net. If you had said that in the first place then I would have commended you for doing so because not many "Newbies" bother to search for anything at all. So congradulations on not falling into the same stupidity range as the rest of the new members.

Thirdly, yes this for sale forum works, but at times it does not. So ebay is and will always be an alternate source for parts, accesories etc....And there are many more outlets for parts available for altimas online.

Fourthly , I still see the sarcasm(cockyness) in your posts. As an experienced member of .net I will give you some advice. If you want to be cocky then the place to do it in is off-topic. If you want to be helped out with a problem or are looking for advise then the rest of the site is where to be, according to the designated forums of course.

On your "your experience really shows" line:
I attempted to help you out in any way that i could I meerly suggested you try ebay. It was only a suggestion which as i stated before is commonly used here. I mentioned ebay because I constantly read things on this site and I hadnt noticed any 02/03 wheels for sale lately, so thats why I threw out the suggestion of ebay to you. Any other member would have done the same. But of course some ignorant newbie had to try and be a big shot and leave a comment about my ebay suggestion. So accordingly i replied to him and attemted to set him straight. you have to understand that when a stupid comment is made people are going to respond and that is simply what i was doing. Ive been here long enough to know how things work and I did what any experienced member would have done.

And about your " and you think im the ignorant newbie line":
Im not a newbie. I was at one time but i no longer am. So if i was a newbie such as your self then that line would apply but i am not so it doesnt count. I understand where you are coming from but you have to understand that the we are all here to help eachother out. Yes at times ballbusting does occur but its all a part of the .net community.

You put up a good argument, Your stlye is good, just lose the cockyness and you will go far in this site and earn respect and be accepted in the community.

So in conclusion welcome to the site.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SE97Altima said:
... So in conclusion welcome to the site.
Thanks for the reply. You got arrogance from me because I'm not the typical noob coming in here and asking people to do all the work for me. I had already checked eBay and searched extensively, I just didn't feel like typing all that out. I can understand peoples' frustration with answering the same questions over and over to people who don't take the time to search. What I don't understand is people coming down on 'noobs' just because they don't have a high post count. Who knows what other boards they may post on or how experienced they may be. They might even be a moderator on a different board... I took the 'check ebay' post as noob ballbusting and responded. I don't even drive an Altima which is why I don't post here - these wheels are for a friend.

Anyway, I ended up finding a couple of nice sets to choose from - even better ones than I was hoping for. This site has always been a good source of info for his car and I'm sure I will be back in the future, but I'll always be a *New Member*...

·
1,373 Posts
POWERZ said:
..... What I don't understand is people coming down on 'noobs' just because they don't have a high post count. Who knows what other boards they may post on or how experienced they may be. They might even be a moderator on a different board... I took the 'check ebay' post as noob ballbusting and responded. ...........

Yea there are some on this board that will rack on people for having a low post count. Its happened to me in the past. But there are some, like myself, that are hard on the new members just to get them to learn the right way on the boards, what to do and what not to do. I understand how the check ebay post can be taken in the wrong way. It not easy expressing seriousness online. So many things can be taken out of context. But on here throwing ebay into the mix is not a ball busting thing at all.

..... Anyway, I ended up finding a couple of nice sets to choose from - even better ones than I was hoping for. This site has always been a good source of info for his car and I'm sure I will be back in the future, but I'll always be a *New Member*...

Good to here you found rims for your friend. And deffinately come back for any info he or you may need......

:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts