The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys..Im from Australia n its proving difficult to get parts for my Bluebird. It has the sr20det in it., so its jap spec. Anyways these are by all means only a family car here but would love to change that. I need parts, specially clear tails. Can anyone help me with these and orther parts. Ill also sell my SSS badge if anyone wants it. Also keen to help anyone who needs stuff from down here.
Thanx;)

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
heh called a newbie yet his car would whoop any of ours with ka24de's... I hope you can find some stuff shipped to aussie for a decent price, but you wont find clear tails at southwest autoworks. I'm sure alot of people would want badges and other aussie bluebird parts if u can ship them over for a reasonable price. People have payed up to $75 for badges alone.

BTW: Welcome to the site.

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
hey how much would you let an sss badge go for shipped to nj in the us, i might also be interested if you could do a package deal with a bluebird and an ss badge. let me know. welcome to the site. glad to have ya

·
Registered
395 Posts
ummmmmmm....... i didnt get no pm or nothing , but yeah they still for sale if you want them. pm or reply to this thread.

·
Registered
395 Posts
i forgot about my email with altimas.net, i dont use it , but when i first registerd i put that as my email. Damn i had 3 emails for the clears, so if ya email me , i updated my email adress. I got someone who wants to buy them he emailed me before you, if he dont get them your next.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts