The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1993 GXE
112 Posts
HEY DAWG, I AINT GOT NO SPRINGS BUT I JUST ORDERED SOME SHIT FROM JCW.COM. BOUT $175 FOR SOME 2" FRONT AND BACK SPRINT SPRINGS. IF YOUR INTERESTED, I THINK THATS A REAL GOOD PRICE CUZ.

·
Resident Boost Junkie
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yo u bought some sprint springs for $175 ??? damn, i wouldn't have bought them for that price, when u can get them for $150, and at chassis tech i think those r sprints, and there like $99 for all 4 !!, but ive heard some shit bout sprint, thats why im gonna try get some coil overs, if not ill jus got wit tha Sprint Springs. Thanx though

·
Resident Boost Junkie
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In a thread some i saw that some 1 wuz sellin there GC Coilovers, cuz they had put some Weapon R's on, if n e 1 knows sellin themm, let me know.

·
Registered
305 Posts
shockwave said he is probably selling his GC's cause he has the weapon r's. i just ordered my weapon r's and as soon as i get them im probably selling my eibachs

·
Resident Boost Junkie
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do u know how to get in contact wit him , and if u do ask him if he's sellin'em and if so how much. If he isn't how much would u sell ur Eibachs for, and how low do they go ? Thanx.

·
Registered
305 Posts
i think you can just e mail him. but if you want to go really low, eibachs arent for you. ive had my springs since Dec. and they are probably only 1 to 1.5 in. but im probably gonna sell them for 150. they are really good springs though.

·
Resident Boost Junkie
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well im wantin to go to bout 2" cuz i jus got my new rims on, i 4 Enkei RS5's and tires - 205/40VR 16 tires. so im tryin to get rid of that gap that i have. So i guess if shockwave will sell his coilovers thaz good, but Mr.Duecie where did u get ur Sprints from for $139 ????

·
Registered
305 Posts
eibachs

Benny, i still havent got my weapon r's. im gonna call tomorrow and raise some rucus. but when i get em on ill give you the eibachs for 150 bucks. i live in the Northdale area of Tampa so if you want to drive here, go for it. ill keep you updated.

Tom

1 - 15 of 15 Posts