The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Boooooostin'
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey AltimaJG, Fuzion R has told me you have a grill from a Bluebird SSS Atessa which you might be selling? If so let me know when you would be selling it and how much?

Or if anyone else has this grill for sale lemme know!!
Thanks!!

AlTiMaN

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
AlTiMaN said:
Hey AltimaJG, Fuzion R has told me you have a grill from a Bluebird SSS Atessa which you might be selling? If so let me know when you would be selling it and how much?

Or if anyone else has this grill for sale lemme know!!
Thanks!!

AlTiMaN
OPS!!!! my mistake..AltimaJG doesn't have a Bluebird grill I just saw his pics and hes got the normal Altima ones..Anyway I will find one for you....

Delete this thread!

·
Registered
42 Posts
sorry, but the grilles from the attesa are no different to the normal altima grilles. Dont forget that in around 94 they changed from the honeycomb one to the new style one, both of which were released on altimas in the states...

Impakt

·
*Honorary Member* I'm BaCk WiTh A 2nD GeN !
802 Posts
i had that grill your looking for .. unfortunately i sold them to a member on this site .. it came from japan ... too bad that it came late after my big accident for my first gen ... :( ...'ll ask him if he wants to sell it ...

·
Former Alty Owner
753 Posts
Altiman..

Sorry man.. but I don't have a sss grill. Fuzion must've been smoking some rare aussie leaves when he told you that. :D

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
AltimaJG said:
Altiman..

Sorry man.. but I don't have a sss grill. Fuzion must've been smoking some rare aussie leaves when he told you that. :D
:D

we call is down here eucalyptus leaves..leaves that koalas eat..hehehehe:D ...
Altiman If you want it your best bet is your nearest Nissan dealer
and parts department..im sure they are same..style because I see Donnies car with it. I dont mind selling mine because Im going custom on my grill soon..Pity I just painted it same colour as my car...

·
Boooooostin'
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanx for every1 replying. Im looking to buy the bluebird grill with the SSS emblem on it. I know Fuzion R has 1 and once he knows when he is goin to sell ill buy it. But any1 else has this bluebird version of the grill with the SSS emblem lemme know!! Thanks!!

AlTiMaN

·
Boooooostin'
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Attn. Law

Law, do u have anything from ur first gen. left? (i.e. the wing)
I really like that wing!! Also what type of wing is it? Thanks!!

AlTiMaN

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
Peterson said:
Dude...you're going to pay out the ass to ship a stock Altima grill over from Australia cuz you think they're different?

IT'S THE SAME F'ING GRILL. The emblem is the only difference. Order the emblem, not the grill.

You can get a 93/94 grill for under $40...shit, I got an extra one for $20.
peterson your stomping all over my game, i'm trying to run a business here, lol

·
Boooooostin'
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
HEY PETERSON, IM SORRY I DID NOT KNOW THAT THEY WERE THE SAME FU<KING GRILL. FU<KING CHILL UP BRO. SORRY IM NOT UP TO DATE WITH MY GRILL INFO LIKE U. *SINCE* ITS THE SAME GRILL I SHALL JUST BUY A 93 STOCK GRILL AND JUST PURCHASE THE EMBLEM. IF PETERSON OR ANY1 CAN POST THE PIC OF A 93 AND A BLUEBIRD GRILL, IT WOULD HELP ALOT!!!!!!!!!!

·
Boooooostin'
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
zEk-sss said:

peterson your stomping all over my game, i'm trying to run a business here, lol
How much u want??? and since the 93 grill is only like $40 and the emblem $20-$40 at the most. Im thinking it should be around 40 bucks for the used grill. Lemme know

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
179 Posts
AlTiMaN said:
Thanx for every1 replying. Im looking to buy the bluebird grill with the SSS emblem on it. I know Fuzion R has 1 and once he knows when he is goin to sell ill buy it. But any1 else has this bluebird version of the grill with the SSS emblem lemme know!! Thanks!!

AlTiMaN
heres an Oem atessa Bluebirds grill!

·
12,623 Posts
AlTiMaN said:
HEY PETERSON, IM SORRY I DID NOT KNOW THAT THEY WERE THE SAME FU<KING GRILL. FU<KING CHILL UP BRO. SORRY IM NOT UP TO DATE WITH MY GRILL INFO LIKE U. *SINCE* ITS THE SAME GRILL I SHALL JUST BUY A 93 STOCK GRILL AND JUST PURCHASE THE EMBLEM. IF PETERSON OR ANY1 CAN POST THE PIC OF A 93 AND A BLUEBIRD GRILL, IT WOULD HELP ALOT!!!!!!!!!!

I told you twce in this thread, and you still kept asking. That's all I do, 24/7 is compare Altima/Bluebird parts....

Check out the pic....ta da....same grill.

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
Peterson said:

I told you twce in this thread, and you still kept asking. That's all I do, 24/7 is compare Altima/Bluebird parts....

Check out the pic....ta da....same grill.
HE AINT LYING, I do the same, te he he, it's all in the job

·
Boooooostin'
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Peterson, Do you have the SSS emblem for the trunk still for sale? If so what is the price for it? Lemme know. Thanks!!!!

AlTiMaN

1 - 20 of 21 Posts