The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has any used or is thinking of getting rid of their GC's one of these days, please let me know! i want a set and at the moment cant afford 400 bucks! so right now its either buy used or save up (which im saving but getting them used would be cheaper...)

so if anyone has any hook-ups or if anyone can find a set used or whatever for a good price, let me know please!

thanks in advance!

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that depends on what condition theyre in, how long they have been used, etc. id say ideally, for a good used set, probably 200-250 shipped, hopefully find a set lower than that. but i aint gonna pay 400 and up for a used set, of course, because i could get a new set for 400, and that would be pointless IMO. LOL

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AlextheGreat said:
what the he11?? soc_monki is the one looking for a set ...
thanks Alex...

motion to BAN pac99altima for coming into MY thread and wanting to try and steal a possible buy from me :angry2:

i PMed you Nexus, just had a few questions.

·
99 altima
2,181 Posts
Hey my pm wasn't acting right so the next best way that saved me time was just to post it here.I wasn't trying to steal your offer just wanted to make him aware ppl. are interested.iF someone comes around tomorrow and sells you gc's then it would be up for grabs from nexus.and all I ask was when no need to be scared.

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and if someone sold me a set of GCs tomorrow, i would come back on here and post to let everyone know i got a set. coming into someones thread and asking about something they want...it looks bad. so be respectful.

·
Registered
97 Posts
soc_monki said:
coming into someones thread and asking about something they want...it looks bad. so be respectful.
Hey i was just trying to help you out... thought i would give you another option since you dont have the funds for ground controls. :wall:

·
99 altima
2,181 Posts
Whatever man I don't know if you going to come back and say that you would,it could go either way .I told you my pm was acting up so I just posted that Take it e z.Sorry man

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lindsey said:
Hey i was just trying to help you out... thought i would give you another option since you dont have the funds for ground controls. :wall:
i wasnt talking about you Lindsey...no harm!!! i have a 99 so Sportlines arent made for my car, only 02-05 right now. if they ever make them for my car!!! LOL plus i want the adjustability of GC's and i can set my own wheel-gaps and raise or lower if need-be. sorry if you thought i was being pissy at you!

and Pac, its cool man. i just have been really busy and havent been getting enough sleep. no offense. sometimes i just wake up on the wrong side of the bed and all that. but im not someone who would neglect my post. if i got a set of GC's then id come back on here and let everyone know! :) sorry if i pissed anyone off or offended anyone! i didnt mean to.

anyways...i still need GC's :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
soc_monki said:
i wasnt talking about you Lindsey...no harm!!! i have a 99 so Sportlines arent made for my car, only 02-05 right now. if they ever make them for my car!!! LOL plus i want the adjustability of GC's and i can set my own wheel-gaps and raise or lower if need-be. sorry if you thought i was being pissy at you!

anyways...i still need GC's :)
Oh its cool. I thought you were talking about me. I wish they would fit as im really trying to get rid of them. Hopefully my ebay auction will come thru. Thanks anyways and I hope you find a set of GC's...

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump for myself...

also, if anyone is thinking of switch from GC's to something else to trade or sell the car i have a set of stock springs and struts to trade...or we can haggle. also could give up my H&Rs since ill sell them after i get the GCs anyways!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts