The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are a few things that I could use, I don't want to spend a lot for these parts. If anyone is parting out a car, let me know.

rubber bushings (2) that are used to bolt down the radiator to the support, mines are worn out.

the small fuse box cover, I need the one for the fuse box closest to the battery.

factory battery tie down with bolts and bars.

interior dome light cover/cap.

interior dashboard clock.

stock mud guards.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds good. Do you know if the clock is in working cond? And the fuse box is for the small rectangle fuse box right next to the battery area? Would you happen to have the battery tie down?

any injectors?

I can mail you a money order for $15 in advance if you would like, I don't have a paypal account set up.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see, I am going to test the injectors tomorrow for thier ohms readings. I will get back to you on them once I figure it out.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What condition are the injectors in? Are they off of your car or just spare ones?

The fuse box cover that I need is the one nearest to the driver side, its about 2 inches by 6 inches. It sits right behind the driverside headlight area.

Hey chuck34gboro, could I get your mailing address so I can mail out a money order.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey chuck34gboro, is the fuse box the one that sites right behind the driverside headlight nearest to the driverside fender?

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts