The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha woah, does it tear super easy?? or crack?? Not recommended for daily driving huh, you live in boston, I live in RI, the roads here aren't too bad, there worst in boston, but have you had problems with it? THanks

·
8,112 Posts
It had hairline cracks all over it when it was brand new out of the box (everyone who has owned one had this probelm)

Problems? Look what happen 5 days after I got it when I hit a pile of sand going 1/2MPH to take pics of the car.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dAMn

jEez, isn't there a way to reinforce it to make it stronger? i Doubt it, but there mite be a method. Now i'm just curious, if anyone does sell it, how much wo0uld it go for now?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
COol 100 bux is a good deal, after reinforcing yours, does it feel stronger? I'm still interested in buying one, do you happen to know anyone selling theirs? Thanks.

·
8,112 Posts
Of course it feels strong. After I did it ive bottom out 3 times already on driveways without any dammage.

I dont know anyone selling. They are kinda rare cause ppl didnt buy the lip cause of the bad rap Strada has been getting on them.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well hey man, thanks for your help, if you know anyone selling it, my sn is vid401t, thanks again for all the info

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
TPhelps155 said:
They are kinda rare cause ppl didnt buy the lip cause of the bad rap Strada has been getting on them.
They are rare because this market is small.. We do specialty products for a model that is largely ignored.. lesson learned.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
And another thing I dont care if we dont sell any of these lips.. I did this project because I have a 95' Alty and I know what looks good.. it may not be the strongest but it sure is the best looking option out there for lip kits.

·
8,112 Posts
What if I told you that we changed the manufacturing... And what you have to say no longer has any relevance..
So whats different about them? They thicker fiberglass?

They are rare because this market is small.. We do specialty products for a model that is largely ignored.. lesson learned.
I wouldnt say they are that rare because I get PM'ed often about what I think of it and I tell them and they end up steering clear. But if you changed manufacturing thats a hugh plus.

it may not be the strongest but it sure is the best looking option out there for lip kits.
I agree on that 100%.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
TPhelps155 said:
I wouldnt say they are that rare because I get PM'ed often about what I think of it and I tell them and they end up steering clear.

Oh ok, yeah you have a very good reason.. I was going to do a rear lip for my car, 1st gen.. but I thought over and I was like nah thats alright.. definitely got disappointed after the debate with you and how you accused us of trying to cheat on the shipping.. only to find out later that you were wrong.. it kind of showed how small the buying power of this market is when I found myself arguing over foolishness.

·
Registered
354 Posts
how did they change the way they are made im curious to cause i have wanted one, but scared of it breaking as well. please explain the new prosess, cause i think it looks the best buy a long shot, and i have wanted it.

·
8,112 Posts
Devil Man said:
but scared of it breaking as well.
This is why it didnt sell that well. PPL are nervous to spend $200+ that can brake in a matter of days.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts