The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a list of what i NEED.

1.tan leather interior. custom or stock im open to anything
2.ground controls. i need to buy or trade my eibachs and some$$. after buying the eibachs im too cheap to buy gc's for 400

if anyone can help me out let me know

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also

i need a yellow top battery for the system
had to have my alternator replaced today cause of my system
luckly it was under warranty

·
ProChoice=Bottle or Draft
324 Posts
If the price is right, I'll buy your springs, that will get you closer to GC's

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SGNaltima said:
BRAND NEW yellow top OPTIMA battery: $135 plus shipping.
if you lived up here and there was no shipping involved
i would buy it, but i could buy a new one for as much as the shipping on a battery,and 135

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
erebuni, a junk yard here has a 94 GLE with tan leather, I know not all of the pieces are salvagable, but I'll go check it tomorrow or saturday if I get a chance to see if I can get anything from it for you. It would be a start

·
Registered
305 Posts
i just ordered my weapon r coil overs. i may put my eibachs up for sale on here. i ve had them since dec. and i want to try to get like 150 for them. i might sell em to this kid at my school, but if that falls throught ill sell them in like two weeks or something. also, i may sell my se wheels. the tires are bald and there is a scratch thats about 1-2 in. on one of em but id sell these for about 125. im trying to see if people will pay these prices right now, so dont ask me how to send the money cause im not positive if im selling anything yet.

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
mrdeucie said:
Shawn, could you find out what the going price is for salvaged leather interior?
yeah, I will go out there some time in the next week and see what seats are salvagable and what prices are being asked for it. It is tan leather.

I want the digital climate control if the price is right though. I can take time to figure out how to wire it up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts