The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need the pieces that gaurd the bottom of the doors... I need the console that goes over the emergancy break. The whole thing! Seats if you have them. Leather is a plus. Hit me up im willin to pay like.... Yesterday..

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
if you are trying to fix up your interior just hit a junk yard and swap it to gray.,......looks much better and you will like it.....also go to the dealer a lot of the smaller pieces are pretty cheap

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have Tan interior. Id rather Tan in my opinion. I tried the dealer but they wanted to charge me 300 dollars for several pieces. Yeah i will porbably have to ride up to the junk yard.

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
k4hscorpion said:
I have Tan interior. Id rather Tan in my opinion. I tried the dealer but they wanted to charge me 300 dollars for several pieces. Yeah i will porbably have to ride up to the junk yard.
no shit the dealer will rip u off good,try ebay or ur local junkies

·
altimember
860 Posts
k4hscorpion said:
i need the pieces that gaurd the bottom of the doors... I need the console that goes over the emergancy break. The whole thing! Seats if you have them. Leather is a plus. Hit me up im willin to pay like.... Yesterday..

i have the guard trim & console in tan. i also have all seats (cloth) in tan. pics available, just give me your email. PM me if you're interested. :) thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts