The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ATX Chica
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can get it for cheap outside of EBAY? Or is someone has it and wants to burn it for me, we can talk a deal or something.
Thanks and write me @ [email protected] or PM me.
Thanks Guys,
Stephani:D

·
Single fine ass gay boi
183 Posts
Un-Burnable!!!

Sorry Dude, I got it and its pretty cool.

You can't burn the CD. The CD is blocked or something. When you try to burn it, the "new" CD has 30MB missing. Don't ask me where they go, but everyone I give the CD to they can't burn it.

Also, the CD has to be in the drive when you play. There is no way around that either. The makers are BITCHES! :cool:

BTW, if you get it, Its AWESOME. You can even make the characters turn gay and watch them go at it in bed! :D

Just thought you would want to know!!! :eek:

David

·
ATX Chica
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U sure I can't get a burned CD?

I don't think that's true because my cousin has a Burned copy of "the sims" in Mexico. Not unless the mexican version is any different than the American.
But I doubt it HIGHLY>
Anyone else?
SE

·
Single fine ass gay boi
183 Posts
Re: U sure I can't get a burned CD?

Stephoni said:
I don't think that's true because my cousin has a Burned copy of "the sims" in Mexico. Not unless the mexican version is any different than the American.
But I doubt it HIGHLY>
Anyone else?
SE
Sorry, Gays don't lie. besides, spend the $29.95 and buy a copy. If you get a burned copy, let me know and tell me how you did it...

becuase you wont be able to

·
Registered
371 Posts
i have it and i also have the expansion pack. make me an offer.. oh yeah you cant burn this damn game all sim games as a matter of fact

·
upward spiral
1,334 Posts
yah you can burn it......all u gotta do is get the Warez version , usually able to find it in an IRC chat such as dreamwarez (in undernet) and using cuteftp or a similar ftp program....burn the shit as a data file in packets etc... us winzip or winACE to unzip the packets after u transfer them ont your Hard Drive from the cd..
so yah u cant copy a cd..but you can burn one..i have diablo 2 copied..all i had to do is go to gamecopyworld and patch a certain file so my play disc would work.. if i were u id check out mIRC..only if u got a t1 or sumthin though..

·
"Member"
319 Posts
yea he's right cuz my friend would burn cd games and it would work, thats how i got diablo 2....i dont exactly know how but it's possible.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts