The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
rasta man
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i am fgetting ready for nopi this year and i need some z3 fenders for my 2nd gen (if they even make them). So does any one have any to sell if you live in nj or ny i can meet you and pick it up or else i will pay shipping. Thanks please send ans to [email protected] thanks!

Dee.

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
ya they dont make the actual fenders ud have to buy the inserts, customaltima is making the m3 inserts they will be out in around 2 weeks there going to be 400 dollars plus shipping

·
TB-3
1,496 Posts
altimajuggalo said:
ya they dont make the actual fenders ud have to buy the inserts, customaltima is making the m3 inserts they will be out in around 2 weeks there going to be 400 dollars plus shipping
400$ just for the inserts, wow, that's A LOT

u can get a pair of inserts for around 50$

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
no 400 for the actual m3 fenders the whole thing, there actually making them for the 2nd gens, and they told me they will be out in bout 2 weeks and will cost 400 dollars plus shipping

·
PHASE 2 las vegas CC
1,302 Posts
i have some for sale there the inserts.... i paid 80 for them but i'm letting them go for 65 shipped, let me know...

·
rasta man
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i found some on ebay that were for 55 so what is the difference in your are they fiberglass or urethane?

·
PHASE 2 las vegas CC
1,302 Posts
well my are fiberglass not urethane i think you should go for the urethane ones, if not i'll sell my for 50 shipped.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts