·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here is who did show up
Roger
Luther
Matt
Jeremy (the guy with the white 96 Maxima)
Zack (guy with the 2000 Maxima)
Dragan (his buddy with the 97 Maxima)
Rick/Chrissy (for a minute or two)
Me

It appears we were missing a few dozen people there, goes to show you when the next time will be I try to organize anything...
Well, at least we had fun, but damn Rog, your pool was 190 degrees bro....Nevertheless, it was cool of the parents to let us kick it...Thank them for us again....
As for the rest of the AZ crew, I am deeply disappointed....

·
ProChoice=Bottle or Draft
324 Posts
Sunday = Girlfriend Day

Sorry man, but Sunday's are reserved for the GF. Women takes all my time and all my money. Oh well. Would like to do something this week though, considering that school starts up next week.

Bo

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
Yea, well the pool felt better than standing by that grille. The burgers were damn good tho. You guys don't know what you were missing. Oh well. Maybe next time.

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
you forgot me Alex. I drove out to chaperral and waited like 15 min and now show then I called and you guys told me you cancelled.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
PHX Altima II went also, however as you well know, no one was there....

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well

I apologize for taking off, but we all agreed that we couldn't sit out in the sun, since we were dying PLUS THE BEER AND THE BURGERS WERE GETTING WARM..
So my apologies to all but it was a group agreement for us to take off, so people should have called as I posted my cell number six times...
I again thank everyone who came out, and yes, that damn grill was so hot, but damn the burgers were good...

·
SHaWN OwNZ YoU
97 Posts
i had to work sorry fellas i would've been there i am always down for a lil beer and some burgers...
Shawn

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
Well I went to bed at like 3 a.m...went to work from 7-1..then came home and crashed til like 5.
Sorry about not making it, I was just dead tired.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts