The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
AznAlty17 said:
I parked my car in the school parking lot like I do everyday and when I came back from lunch....I found my car was keyed on both sides....long deep scratches.............Damn all them haters. I'm hopin it won't cost me too much.
That's exactly why my car wears a car-cover if I'm gonna be away from it for awhile, and always rests in a space far-far away. :D I KNOW there are people who are out looking for my car. :D

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
AznAlty17 said:
I parked my car in the school parking lot like I do everyday and when I came back from lunch....I found my car was keyed on both sides....long deep scratches.............Damn all them haters. I'm hopin it won't cost me too much.
That sux! It happened to my car a while ago, too. But it was only on one side and it wusn't that badd.

·
13,020 Posts
Re: Re: Wtf! Haters!!!

PT said:

That's exactly why my car wears a car-cover if I'm gonna be away from it for awhile, and always rests in a space far-far away. :D I KNOW there are people who are out looking for my car. :D
Doesn't it look weird that your car has a cover on it in a parking lot.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Wtf! Haters!!!

mrdeucie said:

Doesn't it look weird that your car has a cover on it in a parking lot.
Yeah, but it's better than being "surprised" when I get back to my car. Were you here a few months ago when I posted about a shady lookin' dude taking pictures of my car in the parking lot as I walked back to it? As I approaced, he kinda walked away, hoping I didn't see him... But that's when I started covering up if I was gonna leave it in the lot for a few hours.

I don't want people to be staking out my car, and with the car cover on, they can't tell what it is. They can't just look at it and decide whether they want to jack it, scratch it, or not. :D For all they know, it could be a ghetto Pinto underneath the covers. :D

·
13,020 Posts
yeah I was here.

I guess it was a good idea to cover up your car then. We can call you the civic car cover guy:D Was it a civic in that commercial where he throws the cover on before picking up his date?

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Back in May, I had some little punk @ss b!tches, from a nearby JHS, threw stones at my car (passenger side) while I was drivin down the street. :mad:

I wish I could have caught them, but I was sick, and was driving from the doctor to the pharmacy.

·
Genki desu ka
477 Posts
yeah it was a civic.

My friend had her car keyed, all over. It would have cost more to fix it than the car was worth so the insurance company said it was totalled.

·
Banned
865 Posts
High school sucked when it comes to car vandalization. I went to school in the 9th whitest school in america and being an asian didn't help, I got $2000 of damage from damn people from my school. I know this other asian dude a grade above mine had a brand new mercedes and the f*** hicks keyed up his car w/ KKK and spray painted all over his car, but luckley the school payed for some of his damages, and he got the pricipal's parking spot the rest of the year. I had to pay for my own damage though cause I had no proof, because they didn't write any racist sh*t on my car just left dents from their trucks and sh*t.

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
That fuking sux, man. I hate shit like that. My bro in law has a trick paint job on his "Tegra that him and my bf did. It gets scratched quite a bit. The other day we came out at the house and somewhat had thrown an egg at the Alty. Fukin bitch azz haterzzzz. HATE those motherfukers...Sorry for all the cussin fellas but shit like that just gets me all offf the hook.

·
Illest in Nebraska
3,097 Posts
man i hate that shit people have no respect for other peoples shit some one backed into my car about a month ago. no note, no nothing. but let me see someone doing something to my car, or anyone elses for that matter.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Tony man Im sorry to hear that sh!t happened thats
bullsh!t ...you should just try to find out who did that and beat their ass. Dude you got a sick car, and you should think about a cover, even though in the high school parking lot it doesnt look that cool
good luck bro

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
that almost happened to me.. but I caught the muthafuckers just about to do it... I had a school security guard and my photo lab junkie friend see them and take three juicy pictures... they got busted. They did scratch it about an inch or so... but that was my evidence... hehehe

The school resource officer arrested them on the school and asked me if I want to press charges.. I said Hell yea!

hehehe.. They got about 75 community service hours and had to pay for a new paint job because I blamed more small scratches on them... lololol.. bitches had to pay me about 1,200 dollars in damages to my car. Actually, they paid the principal and the principal payed my bodyshop... but my bodyshop gave me the change.. about 450 bucks.. and a brand new painted car.

I graduated three days afterward.... Never saw the assholes again.. ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
JG you are one lucky guy, I have yet to go to school w/my car (got it over the summer). Those bastards better not do anything to it, I only have like 1 minor scratch on it, but it looks clean as hell now

·
TA boi
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thankz for everyone's concern.... I hope I find out who did this soon becuz this is not that big of a town...someone must have seen something during lunch. I also think the person that did it might try and brag about keying my car, and this little city is full of "big mouths" soo hopefully a lead will fall through...

I can't look at my baby (car) the same way anymore....

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Come to think of it, someone ram their door into my car while it was parked downtown, big gash in the paint, messed up my vinyl. Had to buy a new piece just to cut and replace that piece. Wish people would be more careful.

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
a while back i WENT OUTSIDE IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE TO START MY CAR AT LIKE 6:55 THEN CAM BACK OUT SIDE 5 MINS LATER AT 7:00 THE SAME DAY I PUT MY CLEAR TAILS ON, AND MY GAS LID AND FENDER WAS SMASHED IN!! PLUS TAILIGHT WAS OUT, SUCKED SO BAD. I SUSPECT A MY NEIGHBOR, STILL HAVENT FIXED, GOTTA PAY 250 DEDUCTABLE, BEEN ALOT OF EXPENSES LATELY!

·
1993 GXE
112 Posts
THATS THA KINDA MOTHAFUCKAS YOU WANNA LAY DOWN. BLOW NOODLES OUT THA BACK OF THERE FUCKIN HEAD.

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!

THEN DO A LITTLE DANCE, NOT AROUND HIM......ON HIM.
YEEEEEEEAH!!!

·
Bone
1,418 Posts
siccdawg said:
THATS THA KINDA MOTHAFUCKAS YOU WANNA LAY DOWN. BLOW NOODLES OUT THA BACK OF THERE FUCKIN HEAD.

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!

THEN DO A LITTLE DANCE, NOT AROUND HIM......ON HIM.
YEEEEEEEAH!!!
Dude fucking relax...its just a peice of tin.

Tony., i feel for ya man...you obviously worked hard on your car. They'll get theirs.

As far as sicdawg goes...i fucking hate people like you...

THUG!! whatever fool

1 - 20 of 22 Posts