The Nissan Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTT: Want to trade old Jeep system for an in-dash screen or mobile video setup. For those who have seen it, I'm wanting to trade the box and amp rack and subs setup that was in my Jeep. It's covered in Jeep tan vinyl. Job was done by Audio Dimensions. Subs are Soudstream SPL15's and are in excellent shape. Subs are a 9.5 out of 10. The box is in very good condition with a few minor scrapes and scratches from normal wear and tear. One small 1" cut on the box that needs to be repaired. The amp rack is in great condition too but the holes will need to be recut to fit your size amps. This equiptment will probably fit in the rear of most SUV's. It was built for the Cherokee so should fit perfectly in any Cherokee as the body style did not change from 88-2000. I test fit it in the back of the Land Rover and it fit just fine as well so it should fit any SUV rear area. I would be willing to trade this stuff for an in dash screen radio. Or for a complete mobile video setup. Please ask around to see if you know anyone that might be interested in this. I have pix of everything but did not want to post them here just yet. I have since sold the Jeep and want to keep the rear of the Disco free so figured I'd see if someone else wanted it. Thanks. -Jerry

1 - 1 of 1 Posts