The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever replaced their windshield squirters with the lighted ones that light up at night?? If you have do you like em??
Could you post a picture??

thanks

·
7,334 Posts
do I need to post my instructions again? Just let me know if you want them posted...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it sounds like that was a dumb idea...you said people have done it...would you put em on your ride?? I have clear sides with plasma blue lights and fog lights too...I just thought it might look nice to have a couple lights on the top of the hood that match the other....but bad idea I guess

thanks anyway

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
15,220 Posts
jonboy1433 said:
it sounds like that was a dumb idea...you said people have done it...would you put em on your ride?? I have clear sides with plasma blue lights and fog lights too...I just thought it might look nice to have a couple lights on the top of the hood that match the other....but bad idea I guess

thanks anyway
i've yet to see a car that looks nice with them.. in fact, my brotherinlaw got em but I haven't seen em.. gonna give him grief.

·
7,334 Posts
jonboy1433 said:
that guy darvocet never stops with the jokes
what jokes did I tell. I simply asked if you wanted me to post the directions. Please don't start another thread talking about how you hate me for trying to help you out.
jackass.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
darvocet....I thought you were joking because I laughed when you posted that....who needs directions for installing windshield squirters?? I just thought it was joke...cause it was funny....
see....you're funny when you don't even try

later

·
7,334 Posts
it's gotta be cause of all the crack I smoke, I can't think of any other reason :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts