The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rolleyes: Today I was cruising with my girl and I stop at the light when this XTERRA pulls next to me. The light changes and I slowly pull off and get to about 45-50mph since I have my spare tire on. The XTERRA stays right beside me and I'm really not paying attention to them I'm thinking their just checkin out my ride. Then the truck pulls away and gets about 50 yards ahead of me and hits the hazards. I was like wtf!? I couldnt do anything with this spare tire on. I guess I got killed on this one huh.:rolleyes:

G

·
i'm trying to imagine that one happening... i think if the xterra was really racing he would have jumped in front of you at the green. i think at first he was checking out your ride, saw you were one of them racers (or ricers, depending on your car), then decided to make fun of rice and pull in front of you and give you his hazards.

it's just that i don't think they're THAT slow off the line.

·
layin rubber on philly
130 Posts
ha ha ha ha you got killed by xterra. thats funny.

·
Gone but not forgotten
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didnt even try to race the truck at all I was just cruising. I just noticed that the truck started speeding up and hit the hazards when it was well in front of me. I figured that the person driving the xterra thought that I would try to run them. I get that alot from all types of cars some faster than mine some of them I know are slower, but I never try to run them anymore. I rarely race on the street unless I'm racing a friend or someone I know just for the hell of it. My car is not running that well anyways right now so if I ran that truck I think it would have gave me a run for my money. I think some of the newer Xterras's are supercharged maybe I could be wrong:confused:

·
Gone but not forgotten
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rEvVoMaNiAc said:
[

it's just that i don't think they're THAT slow off the line. [/B]
When I started from the light I pulled of slowly basically just barely on the gas. I know that I wasnt trying to race or anything I just noticed that the XTERRA took off and hit the hazards when it was well in front of me. I never even thought about trying to speed up or anything until I seen the driver hit the hazards by that time I would have to make up alot of ground to catch it. I agree with you about them of the line I was just pulling normally from the light and once we get to about 45mph the truck just takes off. I wasnt racing at all. I thought that maybe the driver of the XTERRS thought I was so he hit the hazards.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.