The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Steelie Crew Member #001
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
240_alty said:
So, did you get everything that you ripped out re-installed??...anyway, glad to hear you got to keep the alty :)
Hell no.. I had class last night which was a headache among others.

turns out I`m throwing a CEL prolly due to the water that the CAI sucked in 5 weeks ago. My engine didn`t hydrolocked from what I could tell. The car runs fine, no studdering or lack of power. just a damn CEL. I`m thinking I`ll just remove the spark plugs, get the excessive water water if any, change the oil and filter and hopefully she`ll be ready to go...

But ya she looks SOOOOOO purdy. They evenfixed my front fender that I had a prblem with and Now she handles even better.:) just need an alignment cause the suspenson dudes SUCKED! They did the alignment of my winter rims cause the 17`s were too big for the machine..

Oh well hopefully the oil and water are the issues... if not I`m going to cry some more while holding my head.

·
Steelie Crew Member #001
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was right!! Nothing wrong with teh car. Reset the ECU with the screw thing.

load of my back thats for sure...So I guess I be the only one riding on one amber tail light and NO MUSIC...

It is SOOOOO boring without music...:(

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
WHy do you not have music?

·
Registered
989 Posts
after the accident he pulled out all his audio stuff thinking that the car was a lost cause if i remember correctly....

·
Steelie Crew Member #001
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tromperie said:
after the accident he pulled out all his audio stuff thinking that the car was a lost cause if i remember correctly....
Ya thats right. Insurance guy told me it was going to be totalled, then called me on my cell once I had removed front speakers, fogs, amp, sub, one rim.

oh well
it`s all good in the end. Now I know how to read trouble codes of the ECU...

·
Steelie Crew Member #001
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
woo hoo...
I got music again!

Decided to do it in a few more hours and do it nice. I drilled a hole in the side of the driver insider fender.. sent my speaker sand power wire thru there...:)

redid all the wiring for all the speakers. no more Nissan wires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts