The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to much done to the outside, because i see so many cool things to do.. id like to drop it a bit, and put some nice rims+tires, but rims .. i saw some NICE white ones on a 97, and i seen some nice cromes.. honestly, if someone has something that they might think would look nice please share with me! ahha know someone who has a black altima that looks phat, tell me :) heheh thanks

http://www.altimas.net/registry/vehicles.php?vehicleid=1232

·
8,112 Posts
Car look's great. Has lot's of potential. I'd try to first get rid of the pinstripe. Drop, rims, exhaust, header.

Im still working on my engine part of my car. My look's are all set. Now I want power.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well first i thought of a Drop then an Exhaust, then ill get the money to get rims. with my W2 coming back, i should have enuf for both.. any recodmenedations on drop kits and exhausT?

AND will my car look ok with a drop without rims?!

thanks

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Dj nGubOi said:
Well first i thought of a Drop then an Exhaust, then ill get the money to get rims. with my W2 coming back, i should have enuf for both.. any recodmenedations on drop kits and exhausT?

AND will my car look ok with a drop without rims?!

thanks
Depends. Your car will look with stock rims. But for a drop depends on how much you want. I think anything more than 2" you need better strusts since our stock ones can't handle the stress. and for exhaust depends on how much you wanna spend. a lot of people will say custom, a lot (like me) will say GReddy. check these guys out though: http://www.southwestautoworks.com/ They got hella shit for our cars. And they are cool as ****. They're names are Alex and Kevin (thats all I know of) They both come on here Alex is NissanLunitac (sp?) and I don't remember Kevin's.

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
drop it and turn that son of a bitch into a sleeper...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
one more thing about mine now. the color on it looks as if it has faded? its like a cloudy color and u can sometimes see streaks of stuff on it? is it because it was in the hot sun this summer? or maybe i used to wrong things to wax/wash.. when it stops raining ill take a pic of the paint now : /

btw thanks for all the advice i apriciate it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts