The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have a 2002 Altima and I was thinking about getting yellow fog lights but I don't know how they would look with my blue headlights so if anybody has some yellow fog lights and some blue headlights. I would like to see what they look like and tell me about how they look while driving. Here is a pic of my car with the Amber fog lights and my hid on. If anybody has any comments on my car please share. Thank you.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
Hey I have a 2002 Altima and I was thinking about getting yellow fog lights but I don't know how they would look with my blue headlights so if anybody has some yellow fog lights and some blue headlights. I would like to see what they look like and tell me about how they look while driving. Here is a pic of my car with the Amber fog lights and my hid on. If anybody has any comments on my car please share. Thank you.
>_<

Blue headlights make me sad. :crying

Yellow fogs with blue hids:

I'll leave the rest of my judgement to myself.

·
Super Moderator
2,585 Posts
If they're blue as in 6000K, it would probably look pretty dope. If the blue is closer to the 8000K, it'll look like ass. Unless you're a Vikings fan. Then it won't be the lights that look like ass.

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
If they're blue as in 6000K, it would probably look pretty dope. If the blue is closer to the 8000K, it'll look like ass. Unless you're a Vikings fan. Then it won't be the lights that look like ass.
ROTFL, Chris. Vikings... Hah!

HID kit in Halogen housings FTL!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've always been a fan of the yellow fogs. I have a 02 sl and would love to put fogs. I've seen videos on how to add, think that's going to be my next mod

1 - 5 of 5 Posts