The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
Joined
·
15,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though my car hesitated like an Olson twin kneeling before a naked John Holmes............About a football field in seconds between us:)

:D
 

·
JIMMY LIKES TO STREETRACE
Joined
·
876 Posts
wild willy said:
Even though my car hesitated like an Olson twin kneeling before a naked John Holmes............About a football field in seconds between us:)

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cream:
 

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
Joined
·
15,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was up all night thinking about this hesitation..I have to go drive another one and see how it reacts........If it acts the same..that is just sad....If not...I'll be pissed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,354 Posts
lol willy

gunslash, i hear those stickers are good for about 15-25 hp to the wheels depending on the location of the placement of these stickers. having one on your hood may reduce your aerodynamics so dont put it there. i suggest putting one on top of your intake since it will make the air that enter cooler and it would act as a "tornado" bolt on supercharger by swirling the air in your intake. put one on your fuel tank to better your air-fuel ratio. there are many other uses for stickers, PM me and i will give you the details.


holy shit its 3am and as you could tell i have NOTHING better to do
 

·
Long-term troll
Joined
·
282 Posts
I think I know the exact one you're talking about Willy.

If I ever see them we'll have another 10 buslength exhibition :D
 

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
Joined
·
15,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Green Maxima said:
I think I know the exact one you're talking about Willy.

If I ever see them we'll have another 10 buslength exhibition :D
Train....

Got your invite...Does that mean I have to bring a gift.....? I am going to piss of you wife and get a gift certificate to the Nitro store....:D

Hey..My e-mail is jacked..Might shoot over to Tony's for a few early evening..If you are interested give me a holla
 

·
Long-term troll
Joined
·
282 Posts
Get me one of those 60lb cylinders they have @ the gas place. It'd do nicely. Or better yet, get me the medical grade stuff, it'll make for a much more fun reception :D

I got to go to a rehearsal dinner tonight. If I'm back at a reasonable hour I might swing by Tony's.
 

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
Joined
·
15,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Green Maxima said:
Get me one of those 60lb cylinders they have @ the gas place. It'd do nicely. Or better yet, get me the medical grade stuff, it'll make for a much more fun reception :D

I got to go to a rehearsal dinner tonight. If I'm back at a reasonable hour I might swing by Tony's.
We went about 6:30...Stayed til about 10....Lots of Yuengling Porter in those few hours..........

A few hotties...I had a 43yr old 300lb beast sitting next to me that would not leave me alone......She guessed me at 31....LOLO Cholesterol must fuk up your vision....
 

·
Mature Member
Joined
·
1,874 Posts
wild willy said:

I had a 43yr old 300lb beast sitting next to me that would not leave me alone......She guessed me at 31....LOLO Cholesterol must fuk up your vision....
I just said that to flatter you. ;)
 

·
say when.....
Joined
·
1,504 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top