The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so me and my friend who I always go out and provokey with, do our typical blaze a clunt, get giddy and look for honda's. Well we pull up behind this ford probe that was just flooring it before me caught up, I guess so everyone would here is fart can. Well it looked to be a stock 24v probably 1.8 liter Ford Probe with a fart can. Well were sitting at the light and I guess my Sfx grill (top and bottom) caught his attention because he keeps starring at us in his rearview and sideview. So my friend is blatently talking about his car, and even threw in the (I know your reading my lips right now, and you car is sweeeet). Well he must have got angry so he waits for the cars in front of him to go, and slowly creeps off, then he punches it, I am no farther than 2 inches from his bumper. He puts his brakes on, and almost comes to a complete stop after flooring it, then you know what happened again, He looks in his rearview, revs then punches it, I punch it and could have been in his back seat if I didn't let off the gas, he keeps flooring it all threw 3 gears then puts his brake lights on. So I speed back up and get in his rear and then get in the left lane and get beside him. My friend tells him that If I didn't let off the gas we would have hit is piece. At this point we think it is the typical ford probe I/E. so he slows, I downshift to first, we are both going about 25 mph, I give the 3 beeps and were off, I proceed to blow the doors of him and pull him by 2 cars to about 70, we heard his turbo as he proceeded to do a honda flyby. so that 1 for me against what this kid thought was a sleeper Ford Probe turbo. but was no match.

Then as we turn off and circle back around. The typical turbo 96 gt eclipse, purple with chrome rims and blow off valve, comes flying by and shifts as he goes by so we can hear his precious blow off valve. So this a light up ahead, I get all the way over to the left to make a left turn, its a 2 lane left turn. He is behind me because this truck cut him off and was next to me. So we are gitty, we both put our John Handcop black glasses with the darkest tint on and get ready to go. I pull out and keep it in first just enough to let him get in the other lane, I let him get to about my back door, then punched it, left a pile of shit on his windshield and he pulled the typical, let me get back over in the left lane and quick make a turn, like I wasn't even racing. It was such a fun day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts