The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dreamer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim said its ok. So we meet him at his house at 2:30. So i'll drop by your house at like 1:30 or something. :D Gimme a call tonight!

·
Dreamer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
runs great! Feels like a new car with the pulley on. Thanks again tim!

:D

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
ERyNN29 said:
whatcha dooooooooooooin? :)
We went to Tim's house. I love his garage :) Full complement of craftsman tools, huge air compressor tank and air tools, engine lift. There's an AE86 shell sitting on the driveway with full rollcage, and a bunch of engines sitting on the floor of the garage waiting to go into an AE86.

Ricky got his UR pulley installed. And we found out that the throttle body on his car is already 60mm, not 55mm. So doing the throttle body swap from a auto was a waste of time.

·
EL COME TOTO!!!
962 Posts
wow thats cool, my friends garage is sorta da same till his pops split it to fit 2 cars seperatly and he doesnt have a lift. but he does have a 82 starlet wit an AE86 in it thats hes working on to make it turbo, nitrous, carburator...yes hes crazy but i cant wait to ride in it lol...he also has another AE86 engine on da floor and a 13B rotary as well as a black AE86 in the front driveway. he would go crazy if he read wat i just read bout Tims garage though lol.

·
EL COME TOTO!!!
962 Posts
he just hit me up on da nextel tellin me that he has new york inspections for sale, so if u think ur car wont pass the NY inspection PM me and i'll let u know. price is 55 bux.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts