1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
the rca's are the wires that are to the left. Its dual rca

·
Domestic Attitude
232 Posts
That is a good thing. You can use just one or you can use both of them, it's entirely up to you. It's like the old speaker wires ya know, front is for the front speakers and rear is for the rear speakers and can be faded from the front to the rear as much or little as you want. You can use front for your interior amp and the rears for your sub amp. This way you can adjust the levels between your subs and interiors from the radio just by using the fader!!:D

-Rick

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
LT1Thunder said:
That is a good thing. You can use just one or you can use both of them, it's entirely up to you. It's like the old speaker wires ya know, front is for the front speakers and rear is for the rear speakers and can be faded from the front to the rear as much or little as you want. You can use front for your interior amp and the rears for your sub amp. This way you can adjust the levels between your subs and interiors from the radio just by using the fader!!:D

-Rick
or you could do it properly and get a head unit with a sub-out. Just a thought.

Demmy

·
Domestic Attitude
232 Posts
Dementia said:
or you could do it properly and get a head unit with a sub-out. Just a thought.

Demmy

I wouldn't say that that is the only proper way to do it cause there isn't that big of a selection of head units that come with a sub out. It would be a great way to hook it up, but only if you find a head unit that you like in which happens to include one. What I'm saying is that if you went out to do it as you say "properly" then your selection of head units to choose from is small.

-Rick

·
Registered
288 Posts
LT1Thunder said:
I wouldn't say that that is the only proper way to do it cause there isn't that big of a selection of head units that come with a sub out. It would be a great way to hook it up, but only if you find a head unit that you like in which happens to include one. What I'm saying is that if you went out to do it as you say "properly" then your selection of head units to choose from is small.

-Rick
what are you talking about man, sub pre-outs USED to be for the high end decks only but now just about any deck that's worth the money you pay for it has a non-fading sub pre-out. The number of decks to choose from is huge.

·
Domestic Attitude
232 Posts
I just haven't seen to many, maybe it's only real recent that there doing that. I really don't get too much into the stereo mags and shit anymore. I just don't have the time for that lately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts