Nissan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking 10" PVC pipe and routing it to one of my headlights that i'm going to remove. That should get me like 20hp I think. I'll post pics when i'm done.

·
Registered
714 Posts
2 ice, sorry I mean 2 tight why dont you put a mini fridge in your passanger seat and runn the piping through your firewall right into that bitch instead that will give you an extra 100hp man.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who's 2 ice? I'm 2Tight as in 2Tight for you 2 step 2. Anyway, I plan on having a mist system that will cool the air in front of the intake even more. I have to find a way to prevent water getting in though. Maybe i'll use dry ice or something. I'm on my way to 10s baby!!!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
im telling you man you cant use dry ice will fuck your engine up and not last long and the myst is a pain in the ass and wont work well either, you need to get your self a mini fridge in your passanger side seat and run the piping right into it. 150$ at best buy and you will be doing 9's

·
Registered
206 Posts
Since you've got the hook up with Nasa and the carbon fiber craze get a custom enclosure built with platinum tipped nozzles for the coolant...your shit will be 2tight for you 2 handle.

·
hard on equipment
2,104 Posts
naw, here's what you do - you route the A/C to push cold air directly into the throttle body. that's cold air for ya!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
John2364 said:
im telling you man you cant use dry ice will fuck your engine up and not last long and the myst is a pain in the ass and wont work well either, you need to get your self a mini fridge in your passanger side seat and run the piping right into it. 150$ at best buy and you will be doing 9's
What's wrong w/the mist system? Maximas have one available.

Jay

·
Registered
714 Posts
the thing wrong with the myst system is that the watter wont be as cold as the air being sucked from the frezer of a mini fridge on full blast. it will give you so much power that your engine could rip itself off the mounts.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Come one guys. You know forced induction is the way to go.

Hook up a leaf blower to your intake. And this will give you 50hp.

·
Illest in Nebraska
3,097 Posts
I got a got a mini fridge in my passenger seat, It's well worth the $149.99 ..........................................ROFLMAO

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
John2364 said:
the thing wrong with the myst system is that the watter wont be as cold as the air being sucked from the frezer of a mini fridge on full blast. it will give you so much power that your engine could rip itself off the mounts.
OH...sorry...I thought you were being serious that a mist system wouldn't work. I would try but I don't know enuf on how to make a misting thing.
Jay

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is the secret to huge power yo! Just buy a decent size box of moth balls put some in the gas tank, remember the more the merrier. Go ahead, try it out, awesome power gains yo'. While your at it advance your ignition timing as much as you can. But I doubt you'll actually finish the quarter mile, much less run 10's.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
Poop-Colored Alty
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing