Her car was auto originally.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
No, that's a 1st gen Mister Two

·
EL COME TOTO!!!
962 Posts
i would like a rear-wheel car or awd sum day but my boy says that it requires alot of skill to drive a rear-wheel which he says i dont have...i think i do though :(

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
It loads for me. :/

Try this.
- go to http://www.sentra.net
- under "Kojima's Garage", click on suspension

·
where is that cone from
454 Posts
Ricky! WTF is you wanna say? Is something wrong with your car?

Wild! If you or anyone who is truely have the interest to "drive" a car. It will be an autox event coming up at the end of march in Tobay Beach (best place for autox in LI). You can read all the books about handling of cars, but you won't really understand it till you drive it on the track. then you will be surprised to realize that is the same principle to drive all cars

My pos is a N/A, no turbo, no SC, no 20V. just a plain old and tired stock motor. and no ae86 never come with 20v, only 16v with TVIS head

·
Dreamer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you only learn so much from reading....you gotta experience it first hand to know what its about! Its definitely worth it. Shit I autox my car stock (intake and exhaust don't do crap in autox :D )
I got my ass wooped but its all about the experience! You guys really gotta try it!

·
EL COME TOTO!!!
962 Posts
all my knowledge is from books, internet and magazines..neva drove a rear-wheel, drove a awd a4 though but only for a lil while...i would autox but im affraid of hurtin the alti(im too carful wit her)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts