The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the bathroom, doing...stuff, when I listened outside. It was loud! There were a lot of chirps, and meep meeps, and diddly diddly diddlies. It's amazing when you think about stuff like that. Am I turning into a hippie? :confused2

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
You've just done something 90% of people in the world won't do. Be like sponge, AngryBotson, be like sponge.

·
Sarcastic Member
3,548 Posts
When I just sit and listen here in the city, I hear car's speeding down the West Side Hwy, loud people walking down the block, police/ambulance/fire engine sirens 24 hours a day and thats about it....... Not too much silence around here....

However, sometimes when Im driving my car, I put the cd changer on MIX so it switches back and forth from cd to cd/song to song and I try and guess which song on which cd is next :ugh:

·
14,455 Posts
NVS aLtiMa said:
When I just sit and listen here in the city, I hear car's speeding down the West Side Hwy, loud people walking down the block, police/ambulance/fire engine sirens 24 hours a day and thats about it....... Not too much silence around here....
When i moved from Brooklyn (lived on the corner of 2 major roads) to LI, it was such an insane differance. Took me a good three nights before i had a decent night sleep. It's amazing. I was blown away that i could hear crickets, haha :D

·
that was dumb.
2,336 Posts
I smoked a blunt and passed out in the grass on a hill near my house iwith a girl the other night. The stars are amazing. There's nothing like taking a trip out past the city, and looking at the sky, it boggles my mind the amount of stars that you can't see because of the glow of Rochester.

But yea, for some reason I'm a big star freak. I bought a girl I was dating one of those stars (they send you the cordinates, and shit). Saves the Day can dominate with their songs about being in the middle of no where and shit...

The Last Lie I Told

I'm in a parking lot by myself
It's quarter to nine and I've been here since 5:45
Oh, there's no one but I can see some flickering lights
I can hear some dogs barking in the back yards
And I smell gasoline
I wish the sky were open 'cause if there weren't those trees
I think I could see for miles
The city is just beyond those clouds
I guess this is what it's like to be really down
And holding out for something
Remembering the warm nights
Remembering the open arms of two years ago
Oh there's nothing like this parking lot
And seeing the stars in morning
'Cause I can see them from where I'm lying
I can feel the cold pavement against my skin
It's tingling.

Sorry, kinda long of a post. But that song really gets me fired up, lol.

·
what the deuce?!
170 Posts
when i sit quiet at night all i hear are the voices in my head talking to me :confused2:

·
No Way is The Way -B. Lee
1,079 Posts
i love just stopping and listening when ur in the middle of no where, so peaceful, now all i hear is people redlining there cars, horns, and once and a while a few screetches from people stomping on there brakes

·
Registered
692 Posts
last time i stopped to think, i forgot to start again. next thing i knew, the lecture was o ver and the only thing in my noties was a monkey pissing on a smiley face.

but o ther than that, i like to open my window at night and listen to the waves on the beach and watch the jets fly over the water.

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
lizzy494 said:
Yup. Very early morning is nice too.
What is this thing you call "mor-ning"? :confused2

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
AngryBot said:
I was in the bathroom, doing...stuff, when I listened outside. It was loud! There were a lot of chirps, and meep meeps, and diddly diddly diddlies. It's amazing when you think about stuff like that. Am I turning into a hippie? :confused2
You got any more of what ever you been smoking... :)

·
o werd
2,688 Posts
I always wanna find those damn insects that make those loud ass noises. I'm dieing to see wtf they're doing to produce sound that loud.

First post in new forum... weird..

I hate change

·
Fibre Customs
14,959 Posts
If you hear cherping sounds late at night good chance there Raccoon's. I used to hear this sound all the time in my back yard at night and wondered what the hell they were. One summer I trapped a whole family of them, mother with 6 babies. I kept them for a week in a cage box I made and they would cherp all night. I finally drove them out to the levee about 10 miles out of town and let them go.

·
I'm the drunk member
1,196 Posts
can hear animals wandering in the park behind my house, and drunk ppl who got lost in the park.
Sometimes I hear sounds like someone is braking sticks, those who saw Blair which know what I mean. But that's probably a deer ****ing around

1 - 20 of 29 Posts