The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
RacingLine Guy
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new wheels just came today !! I ordered regular se7ens and they sent me MOD 7's instead. Don't worry I'm not complaining. These things are sooo HOT in person. enjoy.

should hopefully have them mounted by the weekend. R33 will be back on the car next week.

·
RacingLine Guy
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
drunkmunky said:
Very nice
Congrats..
Get ready to enter the world of extremely expensive tires lol
got that covered too ;)

since you got hook ups, any hook ups on VOLK Racing???
nope sorry, your stuck with retail. :p

·
RacingLine Guy
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TPhelps155 said:
They looks AWSOME but im a little worried about them mounting holes right next to eachother. That is defin. a weak spot having it that close.
Ya I noticed that too. I'm not too fond of it. at least if something does happen they have a warranty or worse case can be redrilled in the HUGE area where the other holes should be.

·
DIY'er
6,658 Posts
what kind of tires did you get?
what offset are those rims? are you going to have to roll your fenders or are you good?
and weight please

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts

·
1998 SE 5 speed
2,485 Posts
coach said:
I would have sold you my hakka 1's for the same with better tread if I knew you were in the market! :(
With steel rims and that much tread left? If that is the case, I could always put them back on ebay closer to the winter when the demand is higher.

In general though, I don't do hardcore winter driving so any cheap set of winter tires would do me fine.

·
RacingLine Guy
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
coach said:
your discount won't be as deep as I can get! :p
Oh I don't know about that......... I'm getting them from the same place you got yours under the "family" discount. :) Are you selling your winters? I may be in the market soon as the tires on my steelies are literally bald. like 1mm and the steel bead will come out, lol

·
Registered
9,499 Posts
taz said:
Oh I don't know about that......... I'm getting them from the same place you got yours under the "family" discount. :) Are you selling your winters? I may be in the market soon as the tires on my steelies are literally bald. like 1mm and the steel bead will come out, lol
lol my family discount was deep!

PM me and I'll let you know if you could have done better. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts