The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know your day is boring when ______________________________.
Fill in the blank.

- when I find myself sitting here at my desk, resting my chin on my water bottle, pressing F5 every few seconds or so while viewing .net.

·
Irish Designated Driver
223 Posts
You actually read just about every post in a very soap opera-ish drama while at work

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
Is that your tit in your avatar jessielude? I can't tell if it's your tit or a close up of the corner a silver 3rd gen's rear bumper.

Make sure you change it to a avatar with tit flesh cleavage next time.

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
Waddy said:
Is that your tit in your avatar jessielude? I can't tell if it's your tit or a close up of the corner a silver 3rd gen's rear bumper.

Make sure you change it to a avatar with tit flesh cleavage next time.
Um, I think it's a storm picture... :p

·
Irish Designated Driver
223 Posts
Apparently Waddy's down time includes badly interpreting avatars. Which mine is about to be updated, btw.. I've rcvd several PM's inquiring.. And yes.. it's a storm over a Honda dealership across from my house..

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
Well the message says Irish DD What?!?, and the avatar has something that looks like it may be a tit. So I am just saying if it is her tit, then I'd like the pic to look more like a tit.

·
Irish Designated Driver
223 Posts
I guess I'm tryin to see *HOW* it could be one.. but then again, look at Your avatar for explanation...

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
jessielude said:
Apparently Waddy's down time includes badly interpreting avatars. Which mine is about to be updated, btw.. I've rcvd several PM's inquiring.. And yes.. it's a storm over a Honda dealership across from my house..
I see what I want to see :D, I see a tit being harnessed by a tight shiny silver halter top.

·
Irish Designated Driver
223 Posts

·
Irish Designated Driver
223 Posts
And btw Waddy, I hope changing my avatar doesn't ruin your day. I don't know if you have anything else to look forward to now.

And DD is regarding designated driver. I hate being a passenger, so I always volunteer to drive, but that usually makes me have to drink a little less.. but I'm full Irish so it's an oxymoron...

Anything else? :angel1:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts